-Transboo-

Art creds to: leeern13 on Instagram <3

Requested: yes
Setting: The community house during Dreams prison arc

Trigger warnings:
• physical pain
• minor dysphoria ?

Other notes: hope you like how I interpreted your request, thanks for giving me the idea (:

___________.-•*•-.___________
                     {-<Ranboo>-}

His ribs hurt like hell, but that's to be expected when you wear your binder for too long. But he couldn't stop wearing it even if he wanted to, last time he went without it someone noticed immediately which led to him having a panic attack in his panic room.

Not fun.

But luckily they have memory loss issues and forgot about it entirely, or if they remember they haven't said anything about it to Ranboo's luck. But not to Ranboo's luck he had to attend a party the server was hosting to "bring everyone back together" so he couldn't take it off right now.

He readjusted his tie and began his journey to the community house (rebuilt). It felt like it was growing tighter and tighter by the minute, like it was constricting him like a boa. He really wanted to take it off but he couldn't risk everyone finding out he's actually a girl and hating him.

Atleast that what he would tell himself.

Arriving at the community house he saw a lot of people actually showed up, Sam, Dream, Vik, Lazar, and the dead people minus ghostbur were no-shows.

He didn't know how whoever sent the invites managed to get so many people there but they were here. He walked over to Tommy and Tubbo and began chatting with them.

It wasn't much of a party, everyone was really just talking to their groups and not paying attention to the others.

Ranboo was still in pain but it was somehow even worse, it felt like he was suffocating but he was still alive, and the weight just kept getting added more and more. He was in too much pain and his eyes began to water and it was now very obvious something wasn't right.

"Ranboo, Ranboo?? You ok??" He heard his husband ask.

"Uh, yeah just-just, fine"

"You don't sound like it-"

"Im fine really Tubbo." He said wincing with pain

Everyone's talking wasn't too loud so a few people began to notice what was going on, one of these people was Eret.

She walked over towards Ranboo and placed a hand on his shoulder, their eyes widened and they immediately realized what was happening.

"Ranboo, how long have you been wearing it?"

"W-what are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. How long?"

"I-uh" He stuttered, he knew he wasn't getting out of this one.

"A few hours-"

"How many hours?"

"Well- 18 hours" he said, getting quieter at the end, but Eret heard just fine.

"You need to take it off."

"I'm sorry take what off-?" Tommy said, confused as everyone else who was now paying attention

"N-no I can't Eret- I can't"

"Yes you can, you need to. You can't use it for longer than 8-12 hours, it's been almost double that! It's not healthy"

"What is "it"??!" Tommy once again interrupted this time sounding more worried

Ranboo glanced over at Tommy and everyone else before taking a breath and looking back towards Eret.

"You know, you don't have to tell them if you don't want to, I can make something up-" She whispered to Ranboo

"No, it's fine, I'll tell them." He said

Everyone looked at him questioningly

"Uh- sorry this is the way I had to tell you all but I guess it's better you're  all here. I'm male but I was born a female... and the "thing" I'm wearing is called a binder and it's used to kind of hide the female aspects of my chest- heh" he laughed nervously, expecting a bad reaction but it was only positive.

"You're trans??! That's so cool big man" Tommy said excitedly

"Trans rights pog!!!" He could hear ghostbur shout

He got some more pogs and nice words before Eret reminded him angrily but with care to take it off.

(😠💖)

He was so relieved to get that off his chest. Both the secret and his binder

___________.-•*•-.___________
699 words

Haha I'm so funny- anyways I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading, Trans rights shawties <3

And all other lgbtqia+ rights ofc

(Ik it's posted a little later too, sorry)

I love you all and your support means the world
I hope you have a great day/night/whatever time of the day it is for you
Here's an optional hug/handshake/headpat
And here's your blue: 🥶🥶🥶🥶