CHAPTER 01

I simply wanted to inform you that I'll start this story in YUTA OKKOTSU TIMELINE so MAJOR SPOILER ALERT especially for those readers who didn't read the manga or his story arc. However, if you truly wish NOT TO GET SPOILED, please do yourself a favor and jump on the CHAPTER 09 of this story which the ANIME starts.
THANK YOU AND ENJOY READING!

ᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄᴀɴᴛ'ꜱ ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪꜱᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
────────────  03-30-2021

"First Meeting"
↪ᴠɪᴇᴡᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜɪɴʀᴀ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ

"Hey, Mob! You know the drill, right?" Irine asked while fixing her make up.

"U-Uh, ye-yes," I timidly answered before looking away.

"Good~!" Her friend, Aise, give me the mop that she's lazily holding before continuing, "You know that we can't afford cleaning this filthy room, especially with this new nails." 

I decided to not answer, and simply look down while gripping tightly on the mop's wooden handle.

The truth is, I'm used to these . . . my classmates laughs, taunts, and any verbal bullying that they happily throw at me. I'm also sort of glad that they never go to the next stage, which is physical bullying, or else I need to do some unbelievable lies to cover my current situation.

I don't want to bother or add another problem to my family, especially to Ritsu.

After they left, I reluctantly gazed up to observe the mess they leave for me to clean up.

The disordered chairs and tables, dusty floor, some writings on the chalk board, and hundreds of decorations hanging on the wall and ceiling from celebrating our annually school festival

I sighed before fixing my long black hair that I tie into two pigtails.

"Shall I begin?"

。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

It is almost past eight midnight when I finished cleaning all the unnecessary mess and decorations using my own bare hands, and will to go home. All I need to do now is throw this two plastic of black garbage bag outside and I'm good to g—

Before I even finished my thoughts, a familiar small green figure eagerly rushed towards my direction.

"The hell are you still doing here, kid?" Dimple furiously asked.

Ekubo or should I say Dimple, the nickname I gave to him because of his noticeable with  red circles on both cheeks, is a small, and almost like smoke, green floating spirit that I spare on one my mission with Arataka-sensei, my Master to be exact. I can't really exorcise him at that time especially after he pled and beg for his dear life. And right now, even though he still trying to possessed me, sometimes, I acknowledge him as a friend so that exorcising thing will probably never going to happen.

"Uhh... cleaning?"

"Cleaning! So you've been staying here for god who knows what just to clean this entire room..." he then looked at the two plastic bag that I was holding, "all by yourself?"