CHAPTER 15

"I'm sorry, I kept it a secret that I was al—ah! Mob!" Itadori anxiously shouted after he saw Shinra fainted and slump harshly to the ground.

Progress Toward Mob's Explosion: 100%
𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃

────────────── ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Entertain Me"
↪ᴠɪᴇᴡᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ

Progress Toward Mob's Explosion: 0%

"She's still not awake?" Fushiguro asked while staring at her unconscious senpai which is currently lying down on the ground and sleeping peacefully in a white futon mattress.

After Shinra collapsed to the floor, as a response of her hundred percent emotion, due to state of being utterly bewildered and perplexed about the sudden incident. Gojo and the others decided to take her at this room, or their designated waiting quarters, to have some good rest before the competition begins.

"No, and I think she'll stay unconscious like that for a while," Panda reply.

"Shake, shake."

"Are you sure? What if they'll start the event even without Shinra-senpai?"

"Then it's our problem, not them, Megumi," Maki respond.

"Tsk! Look what you've done, Itadori!" Nobara furiously shouted while pointing her finger towards the pinknette who's busy holding a picture frame which is design for funeral. "You made Mob-senpai fainted because of you and Gojo-sensei stupid idea!"

"Now. Now. He explained his situation already," Panda said trying to calm her down, "so just forgive him."

"It spoke!" Itadori commented.

"Shake sushi. Shake sushi."

"Come again?"

Fushiguro then tried to explain about Inumaki's cursed technique, or being a spell caster, before Panda finished the whole information.

"Hey, Yuji," Maki called out as she raise her right hand, "give back my slaughter demon."

"Ack!" Itadori sweat furiously when remember what happened to it. "Gojo-sensei ha-has it!"

"Tsk! That blindfold bastard," she huffed in disappointment before asking the anxious pinknette about the things he could do to help them win this event.

"Punching and kicking?"

"Eh? We got enough of that..."

"I dunno what this guy did while his gone, but if he were to fight everyone in Kyoto and Tokyo school with no cursed power, then Itadori would win," Fushiguro plainly explained while doing some light stretching.

No one said a word for a few seconds before Maki cuts its with a wide smile and impressed expression on her face.

"Nice~!"

。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

"You wanted to talk?" Utahime asked with a hint of bitterness in her voice.

"Eh~! Why are you mad?" Gojo taunts in return.