CHAPTER 02

After we reached the school gate where I thought I'll see them, a guy with white hair and bandages over his eyes welcome us with a playful expression that is clearly plastered on his lips. He wears all-black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress boots.

"Eh? And who might you be, Miss?"

Progress Toward Mob's Explosion: 69%

──────────── ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Frustration"
↪ᴠɪᴇᴡᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜɪɴʀᴀ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ

"Uhh... I am..." I stopped myself before looking at the black-haired guy who's wearing glasses and black long sleeved suit over a button down shirt. "A-Are they okay?" I hesitantly asked to the whitenette young man while his, I guess companion, cautiously carrying the boy and the three others that I supposed to help inside the black car.

"Oh, no? No, they're not~!" he gleefully answered before telling his companion to go back first with the injured kids.

It also make me shivered for some unknown reason. 

"I-Is that s—"

"That is why we need to immediately bring them to our jujutsu technical facility to get the treatment that they all need."

"O-Okay..."

After the car left us and this young man having an awkward conversation with me, a couple of seconds past before Dimple finally make his move and break the weird feeling that my gut keeps screaming at my face.

He flew to my left shoulder first, which I answer by leaning towards him.

"This is bad, Shinra," he whispered to my ear.

"Huh! Wha-Wha—why?"

"I don't know, but I am hundred percent sure that they are not ordinary hu—"

"You're not supposed to be in here, Miss," the young man commented before pointing his long fingers towards Dimple's direction. "Especially that special grade curse on your shoulder."

"I told you, kid! Look, he can totally see me!" Dimple said before hiding at the back of my head. "That man is not an ordinary human, Shinra!"

"Bu-But he looks normal for me, Dim—"

"He's probably one of those weird espers that fighting insane spirit like you."

We-Weird Espers?

"Esper, huh? So you're saying that this Little Miss is an Esper? Like us?" the mysterious whitenette asked.

"Ye-Yes? Yes! So what! Got a problem with that!" Dimple furiously answered

"Well, not gonna lie to you, but I already expect that." He then laugh in a playful manner. "And I still prefer the title of strongest jujutsu user rather than a mere esper."

"Tsk! And do you think I give a crap? Hey, kid! I think we should really go no—huh?"

 Like m-me?

"What's with the sulking face, Shin—"

"Because you called her weird, you dumb curse!" the white-haired guy retaliated.