CHAPTER 30

To CLARIFY what happened in the previous chapter: NO, Sukuna is not crying because that's too far-fetched from the original work (even here) to happen. YES, it is Shinra's hundred percent emotion (100% DEJECTION) that the esper unconsciously transfer to the cursed when she forcefully send him back at his innate domain.
THANK YOU AND ENJOY READING!

ᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄᴀɴᴛ'ꜱ ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪꜱᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
──────────────── 08-04-2021

"No, it isn't my tears." He then stand up before looking at the giant ribcage-like ceiling of his domain. "It's hers, this pain and regret that I am feeling."

──────────── ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Make It All Stop"
↪ᴠɪᴇᴡᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜɪɴʀᴀ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ

As I silently watch how my kouhai's muscular figure slowly disappear from my field of vision after I decided to go a separate way with him in order for us to help more innocent people that may still stranded in this place.

I patiently wait for another couple of seconds in my current position before I decided to drag my feet and walk in another direction.

It's okay, I trust him, I trust Yuji-kun and his strength to withstand everything no matter how hopeless our situation that we'll may face in the near future.

When I finally reached a large open space in the middle of a four intersection roads, I quickly stop walking and closed my eyes to focus my thoughts in one goal.

Suddenly, the moment I open my eyes that's now glowing in a bright shade of white, my vision then starts to rapidly spread out like a three dimensional blueprint within ten kilometer radius and hundred feet underground.

The scattered pieces of waste from the knock down structures, damage roads and stalls, the railway underneath, and the disfigured curses walking mindlessly on the surface.

My stomach feels queasy and sick as I desperately tried to avert my attention towards the sickening scene of some smoldering and mutilated bodies of inanimate that were out of luck.

Unfortunately, the following shocking scenario that  will unfold to me next is much heavier than I actually expected, especially because it is somehow personally connected to me.

I almost stumble myself to the ground because of the sudden uncontrollable fear and anxiety that creeps out of my system when I realized who possibly that person is it.

N-No.

Without an ounce of hesitance, I quickly make myself fly and reach for that figure while hoping to myself that I'm not too late, again.

No, please!

Seconds just passed as I safely landed in my target location, I didn't bother to look nor worry about the appalling scene that surrounding me when a familiar body of a young man with light brown hair and tattered jujutsu uniform greets me.

"Inu..." 

He was lying lifelessly to the ground while covering in his own blood coming from the severed limb in the left appendicular parts of his body.