CHAPTER 06

Rika...

Inumaki...

Mob...

Please be safe, everyone.

──────────── ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Sadness"
↪ᴠɪᴇᴡᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ

"Ritsu!" Shinra shouted while desperately reaching for his hands.

"Stay out of this!" the brown-haired guy bawled while tackling her away from Ritsu.

Before she could even utter another word, the brownette immediately knocks Shinra on the concrete fence of one of the houses, then leaving her small unconscious body to the ground.

The last thing she heard is her little brother's voice, hopelessly calling for her name, before everything turns black...

Progress Toward Mob's Explosion: ?̴̨̻̣̦̖͖̺̟̼̐̈́͂͆?̴͔̺͇͈̥̭̕͘͜?̴̜̖̪̒̓̍̂̌̎͝͝%̵̩̄̽́͌͐͘

And her, injuring everyone up to their deathbed using her psychic ability.

"Nee-san..."

On that day, Shinra finally realized how dangerous she was and her peculiar ability to the public safety and well-being...

"It hurts, nee-san..."

Especially to her beloved littler brother, Ritsu Kageyama.

。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

As Shinra gradually open her tired brown eyes, the white high-ceiling of an unknown place welcomed her almost vague vision.

"Oh! I'm glad that you're finally awake, Shinra-chan~!" commented by a playful voice came from a young man with white hair and beautiful bright blue eyes. "How's your body? Feeling odd or something?"

The not so mysterious young man is currently sitting on a foldable chair beside the bed where she was lying.

"Go-Gojo-sensei?" 

"That's right~! So, how's my Little Esper's body?"

"Uhh... o-okay? I . . . I think I'm okay, thank you." She then tried to sit up while furtively observing her surrounding. 

The plain white wall and tiled floor, sliding window on her right side, flat screen television at her front, and some stuffs that can usually found in an infirmary.

It looks like she's in some kind of hospital, but where?

"Are you done with your little scrutiny, Shinra-chan~?" Gojo teasingly asked.

Shinra immediately shifted her attention to him while blushing madly. "A-Ah, Ye-Ye-Yes! Yes, so-sorry..."

"Cute~!" the whitenette cooed before laughing in derision. "So, do you remember at least something before waking up in here?"

"A-Ah, yes . . . I . . . I remember doing some training with Arataka-sensei in . . . in this abandoned shopping district."

"Arataka? Ah! You mean your Fake Esper Boss from that psychic job of yours?"