CHAPTER 08

A moment of deafening silence passed, before everyone's eyes grew wide open, except Gojo-sensei and his unfaltering cheekily grin.

"Huh!" the four of us shouted at the same time while Inumaki-kun is blabbering about some rice ball recipes.

──────────── ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Goodbye and Hello"
↪ᴠɪᴇᴡᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜɪɴʀᴀ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ

Today is the day, the day I will leave my cozy room, this warm house, and my usual life routine to enter that Jujutsu School as one their students.

Beside of protecting my beloved parents, precious little brother, and everyone that I love and have a significant connection at me. I also wanted to experience new things in my life, discover some of my book chapters that I still didn't know or can't unlocked, and meet different people as a first step of getting out of my bubble.

"Are you sure you didn't forget anything?" my mother asked while holding my hand.

I simply nodded as a reply before looking at Ritsu's direction beside my father. I could clearly see the sullen aloofness in his expression while looking down, and not meeting my concern brown eyes.

"Ri-Ritsu..." I hesitantly mumbled, "A-Are you still angry wi-with m—"

"Yes!" He then angrily shifted his attention at me. "What were you thinking, neesan! Did I already told you that it is okay to say 'no' to someone!"

"Ye-Yes, but..."

"But what again, hah! For once, can you please stand up for yourself and don't leave us!" Ritsu shouted while clenching both of his fist.

"Ritsu..." mother called out before letting my hand go, "don't talk to your sister like tha—"

"I-It's okay, haha-hue," I assured to her before looking at my father, "Can we uhh..."

Before I could even finish my sentence, I think father had already an idea what I was going to request. He smiled at me first before guiding mother back to our house.

Even though I already explained to Ritsu my decision, I guess he's still didn't fully understand or accept that no one, especially Gojo-sensei, is forced me to transfer on that school.

"Ri-Ritsu, I..."

"I know!" he furiously stated while his black eyes is fill with tears mist. "I know that no one force you to study there! That it's your own choice to protect us! I'm . . . I'm just mad at myself because I'm too weak, that my psychic power is not enough for you to just stay he—"

"Stop it, Ritsu!" I immediately hug my little brother before he could even said another word. "I didn't go there because you're weak. I-In fact, I believe in you so much that I trust our parents safety to you."

"N-No..."

"And ple-please stop belittling yourself. It hurts as your big sister to see my almost perfect brother degrading his unique and worth loving self."

"Shi-Shinra, oneesa..."

"If you really don't want me to transfer there, then I wouldn't do i—"

"No!" He then gently push me away from him. "So-Sorry for b-being selfish earlier, ne-neesan." Before crying his frustration out. "Ple-Please fo-forgive me."