Starters

Hi. Welcome to Dance Goals. Another MxM short story.

Yay!

🎊 🎊 🎊

---

// T H A N K S \\

First of all, thank you so much for clicking on this book, you have no idea how much it means to me. You guys are the best; virtual kisses to every one of you.

Make sure you click the star on every chapter you read!

// I M P O R T A N T \\

This book is a BXB book, for those who didn't notice that. It means that instead of a female and the male lead, there's going to be two males as the main characters.

// M E N T I O N S \\

English is not my first language. I have a bit of experience living in a foreign country but it's not perfect. Plus, there might be some grammar mistakes and stuff like that; I highly rely on autocorrect, hehe. If there are mistakes, even after I do a check, don't be shy to point them out, in the kindest way possible, because I don't mind learning from them.

I don't allow translations and copying of my story/stories. Please don't do that, it's rude. If you want to do a translate, contact me through my email or DM me.

// C O P Y R I G H T S \\

This book is a fiction, all from the author's imagination. The characters, plot and settings mentioned in this book if not true and the copyright, rightfully, belongs to the author.

Copyright ©.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission from the author/publisher.

Any harm referred in the story is not supported by the author and is only used for entertainment and to make the story interesting. The methods used to inform the performance and anything to do with idol lifestyle is fully fictional to the author from her experiences of reading. She has no idea how the actual thing works.

---

I hope you like this book. Give it a vote so it stands out and makes my day! Share it with your fellow Wattpadian friends! Follow me as well because I'm lonely...

---

About Dance Goals :

It's a story about two males, one a famous artist, the other, a well known dancer. They come to realize their true personalities because of the thrown situation the author, aka me, put them in. Obviously, it's in the blurb.

For more info, you need to read and find out.

---

The blurb is as followed:

Chase is in every teenage girl's dream; maybe even with the boys'. He's the face of the world, each whisper calling out to show that heart melting smile and the to-die-for voice. Because that's what he does for a living. He has the people to do it and all that matters is that he keep those screams and reaching hands as they are, never letting go.

Chase is the number one most wanted idol, international. He's got the age, looks, talent and talk. Everyone loves to hear his songs, watch his music videos and rave over his dance moves. All except for one.

But what happens when that one is the one to pair up for Chase's next music hit? Would they work it out together or bring a storm that turns the whole world one-eighty? 

---

Again, thank you so much for giving my book a shot!

I hope we have a fun time through this book!

---

We write on Wattpad to get reads. To know that people like your skills. There's nothing wrong with wanting to know how well you write.

So don't be shy to comment your thoughts.

Love,

UndercoverAuthor8