7. Take Your Position

Step Number Seven: Take Your Position

"Cheers!"

The team cheered, raising their glasses in the air before bringing them to their lips to empty it fast. Everyone was hyped and whole private rooms filled with booths were flowing with people. Everyone was laughing, smiling and having the time of their life after such long days of work.

They were turning and twisting to get a look at everyone else and be a part of whatever they found funny.

"Chase, glad you could make it!"

The mentioned singer walked his way into the room, grinning when he noticed how loose everyone was. They were happy about the treat.

"Sit down next to me!" JD pulled him in but there was no space. Grumbling, the guy let go and pushed in to the other side, which was filled with JD's assistant and Zane.

Sitting side to side, Chase ignored the butterflies that erupted inside of him and glanced at his dance partner. "You're here..."

Zane raised a brow, his eyes sparkling. "And you're late."

Chase gulped done his nerves and played with his own glass of drink the waitress had passed down. "I-I... didn't think... I'd need to be early..."

"Alright, alright, let's all stop playing around! We are here to get go of all the worries and works!" The head of the back ground dance team was standing and hosting the event. "So, I say we relax and start drinking shots as we all planned!"

Chase watched JD give a glance at Mark, who waved him off. It meant that he was giving permission to enjoy the night. That was enough to get the singer to start drowning shots after shots. He was planning to get loose alright and get loose he did.

By the end of the night, he couldn't even stand up on his own.

"What are we going to do about him?" JD rubbed his forehead tiredly. He was done for the night as well and wasn't looking forward to taking care of another person when he couldn't even do himself.

"Drop him off, we're leaving. And remember JD," Mark glared at the manager even through the drunk state, "if any news is on tomorrow morning... you're dead! D.E... what's after 'E'? D.E... E... A! You are D.E.A.D. Got it?!"

And with that, the man walked off, looking for his car.

Everyone'd left by now and since it was JD who'd asked for permission for the night-out, he had to stay behind. With him, stood Chase — who need no reminder that he's drunk as one could get, and Zane, who didn't leave just yet because he honestly worried for the manager.

"I'll drop him off then..."

The words were out before he could understand them. But, JD caught it because he's been terribly waiting for it. "Of course, if it isn't too much trouble! I'm sure he'll go right to bed once you send him to his place! Thank you so much Zane, this really means so much to me. My wife's already texted me twice and I really need to get home."

Before Zane could say anything, the new weight of drunk Chase was dropped on his side and the last person he'd felt bad for, left him all alone to deal with.

"Zane?"

The said man hummed in response as he tried to control the lobby body.

"Who —hiccup— you?"

Zane groaned under his breath as he lifted the man into his passenger side, buckling him up. Whilst that, he chuckled, answering, "I'm Zane."

"I know that —hiccup— but I want to know who you —hiccup— really are..."

"What do you mean by that? Here, have some water."

Chase gulped it down before gurgling it back out. Zane dodged it in seconds, but, unfortunately, his car didn't.

"Well..." he said to himself. "At least it's not vomit..."

He laid the man on the seat before rushing to the driver's side. He knew where Chase lived, luckily, and raced there before the singer actually vomited. All throughout, Chase found it amusing to sing in a not-so- friendly voice inside a car while the radio was on.

Zane'd tried to turn it off but the result of that was a slap on the head.

"We're here."

The got out on their own and made it up the lift with no problem. Chase made sure to lean on Zane for support all throughout the journey, specially since he felt like someone was trying to take his heart while the elevator went up.

He kept telling Zane to tell the gods. Whenever tried to take his heart is no angel.

With Chase's minimum help, they found his door and opened it up enough to get the two in. Ignoring how modern the whole place looked, Zane immediately found the guy's room and plopped him on the bed before going into the kitchen for more water.

Once he was back, Chase was sitting up and a cup of water latter, he was still swaying side to side. He didn't want water.

Instead, he pulled Zane's arm, resulting the cup to drop onto the carpet and the two men to fall onto the bed with a flop.

"W-what—"

"Shhhh..." hushed Chase, pressing hard on Zane's lips and squeezing them together. "Isn't this a great position?"

Then, Chase did something Zane never thought he would do. Chase moved his hips.

Blocking the noises, Zane tried to stand up, but the singer; poor, drunk, the one who's going to regret everything in the morning singer, wouldn't have it.

Before the dancer knew what was happening, Chase'd flipped them around and he was suddenly hovering for Zane, giggling.

"You left me once Zany, but this time," Chase leaned closer, touching his ear softly with his lips, "I'm not letting go ever —hiccup— It's you and I forever baby."

---

Why do I feel like this chapter doesn't add up? But, meh... Vote and Share lovelies!