1. Close Your Eyes

Step Number One: Close Your Eyes.

---

The screams never died. It's the same, maybe going a little higher. The area was set, filled with hundreds of seats at the back and the holes of empty patches of grass, though one wouldn't know if it's grass for sure from the outside. 

Just a few meters apart, the long stages and builtin set of it made the place look grand along with the lighting above and bellow to the side and every direction one could think of.

The night was young, people were stuffed together, screaming their lungs out even before they get to meet the reason for the get-together. The sweats were already forming and every available phones were up high, dodging each other without causing a fight scene. 

Then it was there, the MV. The screens lit up, receiving a roar from the busy crowds, lights flashing to show their support.

With a bit of music, a few photo-shots of the night's stealer on the MV, and the party decorations going high in the air with multiple pops, finally, for who the population was dying to meet, Chase Flight made his appearance live in the middle of the stage.

~~~

The Author/Narrator: Alright, scratch that- we're not here to read a long ass page on the settings and the atmosphere. Well, most of the time anyways. Let's just get straight to it.

~~~

Chase wouldn't have it any other way. He was there, standing in the middle of it all, smiling like it was going to be his last moment on earth, waving fast, giving out kisses, taking out his earpiece to catch the shouts and screams. 

He loved it.

It'd been his dream to become who he is now since he became a teenager and he couldn't be anymore proud that he'd finally done it. 

His last country of his first tour, before he goes back to those studios to prepare for more. 

Was he ready for that? Hell yes was the answer.

Giving out his last words, wishing everyone luck on their own dreams and pointing out how it meant so much to him to see the support, Chase Flight got off the stage with a faint smile. Letting the people him do the work as they poked around, taking the tech, removing the sweat, handing him a drink.

He made it safely to his dressing room at the very back, his guard for the tour outside and his fashion designer standing ready with his next set of clothes.

"Shower for five, get ready in two and be sitting in one. Go," was what she'd said she soon as Chase walked in.

Sighing, glad that it was for the last time, he did as he was told and found himself sitting in front of the mirror, with one of the makeup brushes brushing over his cheeks.

Chase was one piece of artwork to look at. That statement was supported all over the world, from different kinds of people, race and culture. 

The beauty pageants think that he's the model of a lifetime, the scientists say he's got the closest perfect face considering the perfect 'face model' known to human kind and the people, they say it's too good to be true. 

To fit his perfect shape, he has green eyes that makes everyone fall in love and a charming smile that melts hearts.

If that doesn't get any better, his birthmark right bellow his jawline, next to his right ear is a current trending fashion style.

And please, if his face holds this much symbols, then his body needs no talk. As an idol, he has it all. He's big shot. The gem of Rain Entertainment.

"Chase, enough day dreaming. Let's get you home."

The VIP smiled, nodding eagerly, rushing behind his manager. They set out to the airport, saying goodbye to the local workers who helped out. 

Throughout the night, Chase was done with fighting through the scream filled airport, getting on the actual plane and arriving at an equally busy airport. Maybe it was even louder because the fans knew were he lived and decided to move there themselves in hope of meeting him.

Chase didn't mind, as long as they didn't pry in too much.

"What's for dinner?" Chase asked as soon as his manger locked the door to his penthouse. Chase pressed on the buttons on the wall to close the window curtains and all the access of glass views of the interior. 

No one could trust those crazy filled fans. They'll do anything to get a shot of what's happening at night.

"I'll reward you with fresh meat for tonight since it's finally done. After tomorrow, as promised, you'll get that two weeks holiday." They both smiled, giddily at each other before the manager, Joe Dial - aka JD, called for room service and Chase ran for refreshments.

As the mood was still young, the two of them seated theirs in front of the large Hd tv, the room service food around them and a few bottle of wines to enjoy the night.

Then Chase decided to check on social media regarding his tours. It brought smiles to their faces. 

Everyone enjoyed it, most were sad because they couldn't get a ticket and the rest posted, commented and liked the photos they took during the concerts. Looking through the picture, he could still feel the energy of the fans and how full he'd felt at heart.

"I just love you're the only one who's been able to hold off the haters. We could, literally, number them." JD chuckled, patting Chase's back. "Proud of you man, good job."

Chase grinned, feeling the ease of relaxation spreading through his blood. "Well, it's not all of me. I still have my parents to thank me for it."

"Oh stop it."

Then they drank quietly until JD felt done for and retreated back to his on home, an apartment right bellow Chase's. The idol, he spent the rest of his night watching as many movies as he came until his brain couldn't take it anymore.

Then, a week of the holiday went by just shuffling around the penthouse, eyes glued on the screens, mouth munching on any junk food available and body meeting the shower only before sleep. 

The other week was all outside. With the help of his manager, he was able to visit the zoo, parks and few other places without being tackled by multiple people. Overall, Chase had his well deserved break and he was ready to head back.

His mind was already filling with ideas and hands shaking to feel the instruments. He knew, he'd have a great time preparing more of his own future.

---

Don't forget to vote!

Since it's the first chapter, it's only there to show you of Chase's life. Everything will start from the next chapter.