10. Now Dance

Before you get into the chapter, I wanted to tell you guys that I just started an AWARDS book. You can apply your own books or share it with the others to get the word out there that there's a new AWARDS for books.

It's called 'THE HIDDEN AWARDS 2021'.

It's open for slots until the end of August. You can check out the type of genres there. Only 15 spots will be given for each. So, get there quick and earn your place.

Awesome rewards are waiting!

Thank you!

Step Number Ten: Now, Dance

Zane was holding him in an embrace one more time. For the last time, actually.

It was the last performance of their album, six months since the start of everything. Of course, they still might dance together on the tours but, for now, Chase knew that he has to cherish the feeling of being attached to Zane.

After the last dance practice in the studio, the two of them kissed here and there, whenever they were hidden from the team members.

Everything about the album was a hit. Chase was still the number one idol and his songs hit the top in a matter of days. Zane became more popular, his dance skills entrancing people all around the world. And on top of that, their dance together hit the world like they'd expected.

The fans went crazy. They still couldn't believe it and after explaining everything and the idea of the collaboration, it only made it worse.

Chase and Zane were a dream come true for so many fans before they even realized it and even if that wasn't the goal, the singer couldn't help but feel giddy that so many people supported the idea of them being something in real life. Even if they weren't.

Snapping back to reality when the fans screamed, Chase focused on Zane's face as they closed in, smiling cheekily away from the camera.

What are you doing? Chase asked as an expression.

Just making things spicy for the fans, was the return expression before Zane made his way out of the stage along with the other background dancers.

The night was still young but it was the last piece of Chase's songs at the mini concert. It was now time to say good bye to his fans.

"Well then, my wonderful people!"

The screams were deafening.

"Unfortunately, we've come to the last speech of the night."

They whined and threw a slow tantrum even though they knew it wasn't going to change anything.

"I love you guys so much." More screams. "And it breaks my heart that I won't be seeing you until my next concerts, but, you won't be bored. I'll be making new songs whenever I feel like it. You guys, you know what? You guys recommend themes to me. What kind of song should I write next?"

There was so many screams and suggestions, Chase was thankful he found a words out of it.

"Love songs? Really? I've written a few love songs, as you guys know and the only one that really satisfied me was Wonder Tonight."