Chapter 4 || Sorry For Choking You

Your POV

"Tony you sound ridiculous."

"Think about it! A suit to fit a man-" "Or woman" "inside. Like a superhero. But for someone who is just human."

He grins proudly, showing me his sketch of a super suit. He was always doing this stuff, coming up with random ideas, ways to improve technology and help the world. He gets that from our dad.

"You're a madman big brother."

He chuckles and side-hugs me, "I love you too kid."

"Y/N! Tony! Time for dinner."

I snap out of my daze and see Stark staring at me from the other side of the glass.

"Tony," I say slowly, leaning my head to the side in curiosity as I observe his features. He looks like the boy from my memories, just older looking now. This man is my brother? And our parents...died?

"Y/N..." His face is full of unreadable emotions. The door unlocks and he enters, slowly walking towards me.

"What are you doing?"

He grabs my face, hands cupping both of my cheeks and staring into my eyes intently. I can just see Wanda and some other guy entering the room, watching carefully. Wanda lets red wisps appear, prepared to protect Tony if I attack.

"Easy there, Red Eyes. I'm not going to hurt big brains over here. His face is too precious."

I pull a line I remember saying in a memory to him. This leads him to laugh and pull away, wiping his eyes before nodding.

"It's definitely Y/N."

He hugs me and I raise an eyebrow before he pulls away again, noticing my coldness.

"Almost. Little witchhhh, some assistance to help my sister get back to normal would be nice."

What does he mean? Oh. He wants her to get in my head again.

Hell no, that was horrific last time.

She approaches me and I notice that red-head with the electric wands enter with the archer that shot me. She grabs the dude with fluffy hair and whispers in his ear, probably asking for an update.

"No. No way, I don't want her near me." I back away as Wanda approaches, holding my hands up in defense. Blue orbs form in my palms as I move back until I am leaning against the wall. She stops her movements and frowns when she notices I am putting up a defense against her. Her hands relax when she notices my fear and calmly states that she isn't going to hurt me.

"Whatever voodoo shit you did, not a fan. Get away from me."

"Y/N, she's just trying to help." Tony says but before she can come closer I speed out of the cell and lock them both inside.

"Y/N! Not funny, let us out."

"No," I growl and stare at Wanda who just smiles gently while lifting her hand to the glass, "I'm not going to hurt you. I am just trying to help. I know it's scary, you don't think those memories are yours. They're painful ones. Trust me, I know. But we need to bring them to the surface in order to get you back to your normal self."

"What the hell is your problem?" Redhead asks as the fluffy haired dude grabs me.

"Ask Red Eyes over there. She's the one forcing her way into my damn head." I hiss at Wanda with venom in my teeth. She frowns and looks down at her feet shamefully. My words hurt her. But why does she even care, she's the one looking inside my head. She clearly just wants information from me.

I push fluffy hair's hands off me and go to speed away but Redhead grips my arm, catching me before I get the chance to get far.

"Nice try speedster. You're not going anywhere."

The archer opens the door for the others to get out. "Natasha, Banner, get her to the lab. Take Maximoff with you. We need her."

"I'm not going anywhere with you people. Tony!" I shout desperately. I don't know everything but I do know that throughout my life I trusted him. He is my brother.

He sighs and wipes his hands over his face, looking at his teammates. "Redhead" who I now know is Natasha, and Banner grab hold of me.

"I promise we aren't going to hurt you. We're not Hydra, Y/N." Banner says gently to me while they wait for Tony to speak. He looks around at everyone's eyes but I'm not focused on him, I'm focused on Wanda who has still yet to look back up at me. She rubs her hands together, and breathes in deeply.

"Maximoff. Go with them. But no one's touching her without me there."

They lead me to a lab, a high-as fuck-tech lab for certain. There's a bed that they have prepped and ready. I am gestured to lay on it but first brush Natasha and Banner away from me. I let my eyes go blue as I stare at them.

"Next person to touch me gets thrown through that glass."

Nat raises an eyebrow with a smirk,

"That's cute."

I tilt my head, recognizing her challenge and go towards her but she instantly grabs me and flips me on my back, stabbing a needle into me. I grimace and push her off speeding us to the wall where I lift her by her throat. She grunts when her back hits the wall and stares at me with shock at my strength.

"You shouldn't have done that."

"That's enough, you two! Romanoff hands off my sister, and Y/N, stop being so hot headed and get on the damn bed." Tony shouts at us as he enters, Wanda at his side. She stares at the scene and when I let go of Natasha...or Romanoff, I turn around to meet her gaze.

"Please just listen. This will be quick."

Her voice is gentle, warm and kind. Then I hear it again, but her lips aren't moving.

"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you. I need you to try and trust me."

Is she talking to me through our minds? How does she do that?

"Just think about what you want to say to me and you can talk back to me. I'm telepathic."

I now see her smirking, telling me that she knew what I was thinking but instead of saying anything, I try it out.

"This whole mind magic shit is starting to get creepy Red Eyes."

She giggles and now everyone looks at us with confused expressions. Instead of explaining I get onto the bed, glancing at Natasha with an apologetic smile while my eyes relax back to their normal shade.

"Sorry for choking you."

"Sorry for knocking you on your ass." She pats my arm and takes the needle out of me.

"Just needed some blood."

---

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying this so far! Let me know what you think :)

Also ask any questions you may have, of course.

Have an amazing day/night, whatever time zone you are in. 

Thank you a million times over for supporting this story! Next chapter up soon.