Chapter 16 || Too Far

Your POV

I wake up with Nat's head on my chest, arm draped over my stomach. Smiling softly, I let my fingers start to play with her hair, focusing on how even her breathing is, how calm she is when she sleeps. That's a change.

"Staring is kind of creeper-ish don't you think?"

Her raspy voice makes me slightly jump, "Jesus christ Romanoff you scared me."

Her body vibrates as she laughs, then picks up her head to meet my eyes.

"Oops."

I roll my eyes and let my hand in her hair drop to her cheek. She rests her gaze still on mine before she grabs my hand and kisses my palm, pulling my hand away from her cheek as she laces our fingers together.

"Sleep well?" She offers and I laugh, "you mean the four hours we got? Lovely."

A laugh rings into the air from her as she sits up, still naked from last night. Tossing her hair up into a ponytail, she makes her way over to my dresser. I watch her in awe. She really does have a gorgeous body.

"Again with the staring," She comments before pulling one of my t-shirts out of a drawer. She turns to me, then makes her way over to the bed.

I shrug and smirk, "just admiring the view." Nat gets on top of me, straddling my lap with her hands on my shoulders.

"I don't blame you. Although I prefer this view much more."

She pulls the covers away from my chest to which she smirks at, eyes widening at the sight. "What?" I ask but then look down and see hickies nearly coating my chest. I shriek and push her off me, "Natasha freaking Romanoff are you kidding me?"

She laughs and starts putting her bra and underwear back on. I groan and turn around to her, seeing hickies on her neck and chest.

"Well at least I'm not the only victim."

Shrugging, she pulls my oversized t-shirt over her head. It fits until a few inches above her knees. She looks pretty good in my clothes, can't lie. When I pull on my own sweats and shirt, she grabs me and pulls me closer to her.

"I like people seeing what you did to me. And I'll especially enjoy people seeing what I did to you."

My cheeks flush a deep shade of red that clearly only riles her up more as she pulls me closer to her lips, pausing before we can kiss.

"Tell me Y/N Stark. Was this just a one time thing?"

Gulping, I look into her eyes and breathe out shakily. God she is something.

"I-I don't know. Do-do you want it to be just a one time thing?"

Chuckling, she kisses me softly, then pulls away to brush the pads of her thumbs across my cheeks.

"We'll see."

She stands and makes her way to the door, making me frown in confusion.

"Wait what?"

Giggling, she opens the door, "are you coming or not? I'm hungry."

For a moment I start to think about what she means by "we'll see" but I shake off the thoughts, following the Avenger out to the kitchen. Everyone's eyes instantly land on us, making me flush and Nat to lift her head high.

"Morning boys. Wanda." She smiles while heading to the fridge to grab yogurt. I sit at the counter where Wanda's cooking and greet her. She ignores me.

"Wanda?"

She glances up quickly before looking back down at the pancakes she's making.
"Morning Y/N."