Chapter 8 || Sparring

Your POV

I didn't sleep.

All night I was up thinking about the green eyed witch. I think about that kiss and how good it felt. I've had my fair share of kisses in life, and not one of them felt nearly as good as that one did. Kissing her felt like I was tasting heaven, like I dipped my toes into the most beautiful paradise and desired to just get completely lost in it.

Kissing her felt like her. All I could feel was her in the moment. From the second our lips touched I felt her, I felt the connection between us, I felt it all.

But how could a connection be this intense after just meeting?

The only explanation is the mind stone. It connected us. Just like how it connected Pietro and I, I felt his death in my veins and it crushed me. I felt Wanda before I even met her. When we first met I remember that I felt safe when she protected me from Tony.

"Miss Stark, Agent Romanoff has requested you in the training room in 10 minutes."

I sigh as I leave the shower, "Really? Now? She couldn't have told me 20 minutes ago?"

"Miss Romanoff also recommends you eat something before training. As do I."

"Thank you Friday."

I throw on some clothes I am guessing Tony had retrieved for me and head to the kitchen. I notice Wanda at the coffee maker and watch as she fills a mug and sips it, sighing as she leans on the counter.

I think she can feel someone here because she jumps and flicks her hand at me, a knife coming at my head until she freezes it just in front of my forehead.

I raise my eyebrows and push it with my fingers away from me.

"Wow. Good morning to you too Maximoff."

She sighs as she drops the knife onto the floor that I bend to pick up.

"Sorry I'm just a little jumpy...didn't get much sleep."

I chuckle and walk over, grabbing her mug and sipping the coffee myself.

"You and me both."

"That was mine," she comments with a raised eyebrow. I shrug and hand it back before grabbing a banana.

"Not the first thing of yours I've had my lips on."

She stands in shock of my boldness while she looks around nervously, then back at me with a playful slap to my arm.
"Keep it down Stark!"

Laughing, I eat the banana and sit at the counter, narrowing my eyes playfully at the green eyed beauty.

"Relax, I won't tell if you don't."

"Good morning! You look like shit," Natasha pats my back and I nearly choke on my banana while Wanda just giggles, sipping more on her coffee. Steve emerges and pours his own mug.

"Morning Y/N, ready for your first training with Nat?"

"Do I have a choice not to?"

His face breaks out into an amused grin as he nods, bidding farewell before Wanda and Natasha get to talking. I focus on looking through the glass where I see Tony and Bruce arguing about something. I don't bother asking right now because Wanda won't know much and Natasha will probably just roll her eyes saying that they're idiots. Which, in all fairness, is true. Outside it's nice, sun is out, grass is perfectly green as hell, everything seems too perfect. 

In the past 24 hours I have been captured by my so-called "enemies", discovered that I have a brother, found out I've been living a lie, kissed a beautiful woman, and joined my so-called "enemies'" band of misfits. A lot has happened, and I'm not sure if I have even processed it all. Tony seems all happy-go-lucky that I'm here and remember him. What if he realizes I'm not the same little sister he remembers? I changed, I have superpowers, I was raised in Hydra to be a killing machine, I can snap at any given moment, lose control...they could still come looking for me, they probably are. They'll find me and take me back, torture me more than they already have and do God-knows-what to me-