thirty >>> plan B

A crowd had gathered outside the office me, Abby, and Kane sat in

A crowd had gathered outside the office me, Abby, and Kane sat in. I had my eyes on the floor replaying when I was shot and died, Luna killing Roan, the first warning I received, the things that have happened with my dreams, my parents floated and the second warning I just received from Raven. I sink my teeth into my lips hearing Abby begin talking with Raven via the radio. I barely listen catching up on a few things-

"You'll be, too. My brain is healing," Raven spoke. I could hear the smile on her face. "The seizures have stopped. When I get there, we'll use the same procedure on you. You'll be cured."

I pick up my head and look to Abby as she glances to Kane. "Cured? What's she talking about?" Kane questions, his voice low.

"We can talk about that when you get here," Abby speaks rather quickly into the walkie to Raven. As she says the words i hear the door open bringing all three of our eyes to the door seeing Bellamy, Clarke, Jaha and Lexa come in. Jaha shuts the door as he's the last one in. I stand slowly running my hand through my hair as Lexa walks over to me, standing beside me. Her eyes gently looking back and forth between my eyes giving me questioning eyes. Swiftly I give her a small warm smile to reassure her, which thankfully she nods and tears her eyes from me looking to everyone else.

"Our people are scared Marcus," Jaha speaks walking towards the desk. "We need to tell them something."

"We just spoke with Raven. When she gets here , we'll hav all our essential personnel," Kane responds crossing his arms over his chest.

"How many spots does that leave us with?" Clarke asks looking to Kane.

"Including our essential personnel and the places that we're holding for the children under 16, that leaves us with 80," Abby answers filling the room with a odd silence. I bite my lip and slide my hands into the back pockets of my jeans.

"80," Clarke speaks back looking down at the ground as does Bellamy.

"I can't believe we're talking about sending 364 of our own people to their deaths," Jaha said, anger in his voice.

"Your lucky they're letting Skaikru even have space in this bunker," I speak up causing all eyes on me, especially Jaha. He glares at me and I glare right back.

"Look. I don't like it any more than you do-"

"Then let's fight this," Jaha cut Kane off, looking away from me.

"No. Any sort of resistance will cost us all our lives," Kane said shaking his head. "Our best course of action is to hold a lottery for the remaining spots." Jaha leans forward placing his hands on the desk.

"It's not going to work, Marcus."

"It was your idea-"

"That was for the chance to survive!"

"How's this any different?" Abby questions.

"Up until 20 minutes ago our people thought they were safe. They let down their guard. They picked their bunks. They unpacked their bags. They imagined their futures. You try to rip that from them now, and, believe me, they will fight."