Hit

A/N: So a lot of people have been confused about Ivy's hair color and height. For my earlier readers, I have changed some aspects of her appearance including her height. I write her as fairly tall, but everyone should feel free to imagine her differently. As for her hair color, I describe it as a honey brown so people can either imagine it as brown or blond. When I talk about her hair looking blond, you can either imagine her as having gold accents or being completely blonde, and vice versa for when I describe her as brunette. Sorry for any confusion!! :)
Ellie xx

I wake up to the morning sun shining aggressively on my face. I groan loudly upon this disturbance of my slumber, and groggily lift myself up so I'm leaning against the headboard of the bed. I look around the room I seemingly slept in, and begin to remember the events of last night.

Luca, stubborn as ever, made me come here to get cleaned up. Which, to be honest, really wasn't necessary.

I look around and see that to the right of his bed is a large window and a beautiful chandelier hangs at the foot of the bed. The room is generally huge and very well furnished. It doesn't lack "character" as Luca describes my room. The most breath taking of all my though is the view from outside the room. Being at the top floor of a skyscraper means that not only can you see the other neighboring and equally as beautiful buildings, but you're surrounded by the clouds as well.

(Image of Luca's room at the top of chapter)

Looking to my left is see a water and two Ibuprofen. No doubt Luca will make some unfunny and taunting remark about the medicine name and my name, surely using a particularly offensive nickname "Ivyprofen." This one comes as a close second to "shrub", although I don't find either of them exceptionally endearing.

However, despite what Luca thinks, I was not wasted off my ass, and I thankfully don't have terrible hangovers. I choose to take a gulp of the water but leave the medication on the side table.

After doing so, I slowly make my way out of the beige duvet and let my warm feet touch the cool surface of the floor. I walk to the front of the bedroom, where an entrance to what I presume is the bathroom is. I open the door and sure enough, I enter a bathroom similar to the one situated near the living room.

I take in my appearance and surprisingly I don't look like I got run over a bus. My hair is knotted, sure, but easily manageable with a hair-tye. I look around for one, but seeing as Luca's hair isn't exactly rapunzel-length he doesn't have any. I settle with washing my face with some warm water from the faucet to pull myself together.

I go to check if I have any BO, it thankfully seems my deadorant had held up its promise of a 24-hour hold, when I realize I'm still in Luca's clothes. I go to take his shirt off when I realize I still have the bandaid. Then I remember a particular moment from last night.

He saw my scar.

Flashback

He pulled a heated rod out, with his symbol imprinted at the bottom where the hottest part was. He took the scolding instrument and brought it close to the flesh on my back.

"You belong to me, baby." He whispered manically.

And with that, he pressed it into my skin. I kept my mouth clamped shut, and squeezed my eyes closed to conceal the pain. I could never give him that.

Surprisingly, he left immediately after that.

"I belong to nobody." I whispere to myself.

End of Flashback

I hope and pray that he doesn't push anymore, although I'm not too confident. It seems in the past month that Luca has been here I've been reminded of the incident. Whenever he notices any proof of the trauma of it though, he makes me feel... safe.