27. Dinner with wine

Rudra was smiling, feeling elated to watch his wife smiling wholeheartedly after a long time. She was talking happily with her friend Rashmi. 

Rashmi and her husband came this morning to their house. Rashmi has a bubbly personality, chatting and joking non stop. she never takes 'No' for an answer, of any of her request or wishes.

Her husband Rohan was just the same, but a little annoying in comparison to his wife. Rudra was amazed how they live in their own house, because since they came here, both were talking continuesly without a single second break. He wonders who listens to whom when they are alone in each others company.

Rohan was eating Rudra's head from last four hours and Rudra didn't even remember from where and what he has started to talk about. He was just smiling in between, shaking or nodding his head time to time. Rudra was tolerating Rohan, blabbering happily because Richa was happy, meeting her friend after a long time. 

Rudra was missing Rishi so much right now, if he was here he could have been able to match the stamina of Rohan in terms of speaking.

But he will give a hats off to Rishi, because Rishi never bored him like this, he talks a lot but he is a wonderful talker. You will always enjoy your chats with him.
He has a smart appearance with equally smart brain, which also works, brilliantly.

Rudra was cursing Rishi's boss too

'I will help Rishi to make his boss bald for sure,  if  I have to listen to this nonsense anymore I will pull out my own hairs from frustration  Nahhh.. hhhhh... '

Rudra's was shouting like crazy from inside but on the face he looked so calm and collected. Smiling politely.

In the evening Rashmi and Rohan made plans to set up a barbeque in their garden and enjoy the night with delicious dinner and drinks.

Rudra volunteer himself to take the responsibility of handling the barbeque for staying away from Rohan, but his plans got ruined when Rohan announced that he will be helping Rudra with preparations for dinner. Ladies should take rest from kitchen tonight.

Rudra and Rohan were in the garden, setting up the barbeque. When Rohan spoke....

"Hey Rudra, did you have an argument with Richa recently  ??"

Rohan asked in a hushed tone

"No... Why are you asking me that  ??"

Rudra asked, confused

"You guys were always so lovey dovey in the past but today I felt that you both were so hesitant with each other"

Rudra was surprised by his words

"No... No it's nothing like that "

"Than what is it  ??"

"Ummmm... It's just that... after my accident...after me loosing my past... "

"So you really forgot everything  ??"

Rohan cut in between, with widen eyes

"Yeah... Sort of,  But I am trying hard and I am sure I will get my memories back, very soon "

Rudra replied with a hopeful smile

"Definitely you will Rudra, but don't you think it's an golden opportunity to rekindle the romance between you two, like a new start. I mean there is a good side of loosing your past too"

Rudra looked at him with questioning eyes

"See... There must be some problems between you two, some arguments, some conflicts, some secrets you want to hide from her or she was hiding from you. Now you both don't remember any of that, no bad or sad memories at all so it's like a new start for you guys "

Rohan said wiggling his eyebrows mischievously

"I.. I.. I didn't get you, what do you mean by that  ??"

"I mean you guys can romance like boyfriend and girlfriend. A fresh romance with nothing to worry about, just like before, when I met you guys the very  first time. You were soooo.... in love with each other that I was envious of your relationship"

Rudra was happy to listen that. He was happy with the knowledge that Richa really loved him in the past. He was hopeful that, that love is still somewhere inside her heart and he prayed to be able to awake those feelings again.

"This accident really changed your personality Rudra... You were not this hesitant or confused before. You have been the most confident person I have ever seen and always excited about every new challenge life throws in front of you and ever ready to face it head on "

Rohan said in a challenging tone

"I think I am not the same person anymore?? "

Rudra replied, dejectedly

Rohan kept quiet for few minutes, thinking about something.

Rohan and Rudra finished with preparations for dinner.

"Come on sweet ladies dinner is ready and we are ready to serve our beautiful wives, the most delicious dinner with most expensive wine. "

Rohan shouted from the garden in a sing song voice

Richa and Rashmi walked in the garden with a smile on their faces.

Rudra was a little nervous about something,  but stayed quite

Dinner was really amazing and Richa and Rashmi praised the efforts of both Man.

After dinner they were sitting in the garden with the wine glasses in their hands.

Richa tried to deny to the wine but Rohan didn't listen anything and said he brought that wine box specially to have with them.

Richa planned to have only a single glass but between talking with all of them and laughing at Rohan,s funny jokes, she didn't realize that she had more than she was capable to hold on.

That evening was wonderful, Richa and Rudra spend the best time since the accident.

It was close to midnight and they all were fully drunk.

It was Rohan's plan to make them drunk. He wanted Rudra to loosen up a little bit. He found him stressed more than a healthy limits.

"Okay guys I think we should call it a night Now. We have to take a early flight tomorrow and I don't want to miss it "

Rohan said after he emptied the fifth bottle of wine.

Rudra nodded his head not able to form a word in his drunken state.

Richa and Rashmi stood up from their seats with wobbly legs and Rudra and Rohan held them from getting dropped to the ground.

Both man's guided their wives to their respective rooms, saying good night with loud voices.