15. Friends

A/n.   From this chapter I m going to call Rudra(in Rishi's body) as Rishi and
Rishi (in Rudra's body) as Rudra.
To avoid any confusion because from this chapter they both are going to be present at the same place and time.

Richa was sitting there infront of Rudra's hospital bed, unable to understand what to feel right now, she didn't know if she was happy with Rudra being awake or not???
Because her heart is screaming at her that the man sitting infront of her is not HER Rudra.
Because she knows deep inside her heart that Rishi is her Rudra.
Who was talking with Rudra right now, trying to tell him about his life.
She wanted to laugh at the irony of the situation
'Rudra' is trying to tell 'Rudra' about Rudra's life.

"Yes we were friends from the School"
Said Rishi to Rudra

"You are friends with Richa too"
asked Rudra looking between Rishi and Richa.

Rishi looked at Richa and their gaze met, they both staired into each others eyes, not ready to name their relationship as a mare friendship, but.....

Rishi nodded his head.
Richa looked down at her hands.
Rudra looked at them.....

After sometime Rishi went out and Richa was sitting on a chair near by the bed when Rudra tried to talk to her...

"Richa..... when we got married ??"

"One and a half year ago "

"Ummmm,  was it an arrange marriage or...?? "

"Love Marriage..."

"How long have we known each other  ??"

"Two years, before the marriage "

"My Family  ??"

"Your Mother and father died 5 years ago "

"Siblings  ??"

"You were an only child "

There was silence for some time
than Rudra asked....

"Doctor told me you visited me every day "

"Hmmm "

Richa didn't know what to say anymore, if Rishi didn't told her the truth, she would have been shedding happy tears in Rudra's arms at this very moment. But right now she was feeling like, she was trapped in a horrible nightmare and wanted to wake up soon.

Rishi knew what Richa was going through right now, he was at loss too, didn't know what to do or say to make the situation under control.
Doctor Vinod called him into his cabin few moments back, he wanted to talk about Rudra's condition.

The doctor told him that Rudra's mental condition is not good right at the moment, he woke up after a long period of time and without his memories it's going to be much harder for him to get to his past self soon.
He is weak physically and mentally too. Doctor asked to them (Rishi and Richa) to take care of him very carefully, not to gave him any mental stress or be in any rush to get his memory back. According to him he will gain his memories back eventually with the help of Richa and him.

Rishi was walking towards the room after his talk with doctor, but his mind was stuck on the things that doctor said to him.....

He was thinking about,
How will Rudra get his memories back with the help of Him and Richa ??      

How can they help him regaining his memories, he is not Rudra so he can't remember Rudra's life at any cost and they can't tell him much about Rishi's life because they were not even a part of his past life.