Chapter -1 "ALONE"

In India
Date 4th November
Time 9:32 p.m.

Rudra was a 26 years old young handsome man. He was so happy these days, his life is going on just as he wished, he worked very hard to make his dreams come true and his hard work pays off. Sometimes he thought that he has achieved all, all what he wanted from his life. He is a MCA, got a good job with a very good salary, he recently got promoted to his dream post too. He owned a beautiful house, he has a newest addition of iPhone in his hands and last week, he bought his dream car too. He has a beautiful n loving wife who completed his life and he loves her more than anything else in this world . he was on cloud nine these days, his wife Richa was telling him to control his emotions and not to show off too much.

Today he was coming back to Hyderabad from his office meeting in Chennai and now he is getting late to reach home on time as he promised to Richa. So he decided to call her.

Richa picked up the phone on third ring

"I was about to call you " Richa said,

"Missing me"

"Yep"

"I miss you too, so much "

"How much"

"Will show you when I reach home "

"And when will you be home "

"That eager hmm"

" -_- "

He can imagine her blushing pink face right now and he is smiling himself too.

"I m really sorry love, I was stuck in traffic, I will be late to reach home. "

"how much late"

"Enough to miss our dinner date "

"Oh"

"I m sorry "

" No its okay "

Her Voice was so low n depressed, he felt uneasy after listening her voice.

" Richa, are you okay "

"I don't like to be alone "

"You are never alone my dear, I m always with you "

"Yeah, I know but I feel lonely whenever you are not here with me "

"Okay, I will try to get there as fast as possible "

"NO"

She shouted at him

"Don't drive fast, please "

"Don't worry love, you know I can drive with my eyes closed too" Rudra joked.

"Don't joke all the time, I trust your driving skills too but please don't drive fast, come to me safely, I will be waiting for you "

"Yes love I will be there soon"

"Bye, drive safe, love you "

"I will, love you too "

With that he cut the call n pressed the excilator of his car, he wanted to be with his wife as soon as possible.

Tommorow is Sunday and he has planned all day, he was out of the city whole week for his office work, and he knows how much Richa hates to be alone. So he wanted to make it up to her, tommorow, for this last week.
He has booked movie tickets for a new movie and Planned to take her to shopping at her favourite store and than for a romantic dinner at their favourite restaurant too. He was excited to spend the day with her tomorrow.
He was humming happily thinking about his wife. While he was driving, his mind took a walk down memory lane 2 years back when he met Richa for the first time....