32 Trust ...

Rishi and Richa both were waiting outside the hospital room, where doctors were checking on Rudra.

They found Rudra unconscious in the car... Blood was gushing out from his head..... Tiny pieces of glass shreds were pricking his face, shoulder and chest.

They both got starteld by his condition, and brought him to the hospital in an ambulance right away

Doctors were checking on him for a while now but hasn't said anything yet....

They were worried about him...

Rishi was blaming himself for this accident

'I should have stopped him to walk out from the house.... I knew he was stressed, disturbed. If I had been a little more attentive towards him... He wouldn't have been here... In this critical condition... It's all my fault '

Rishi was in tears, pacing back and forth in the corridor

Richa walked towards him and touched his shoulder

Rishi turned around and looked at her with regretful eyes

"if something happens to him.... I.. I. Will never be able to forgive myself "

Richa knew what turmoil Her Rudra is going through right now
He is a pure and kind soul... Who Cares about everyone more than himself....always putting others happiness before his own.
These past few months were the proof of his caring, loving and sacrificing nature, if not... They would have been together all this while.... They wouldn't have care about what will others are going to think about them.... What Rishi was going to say or do.... But that wasn't the case....

Because Her Rudra will be ready to sacrifice his own life or happiness for This Rudra without even batting an eyelash

Because he has accepted him... As his closest friend or maybe family

She was so proud of him but at the same time she was scared as hell too

She wants Rishi to be OK.... to be healthy and safe.... to be happy in life too, but not at the price of her own happiness.

She doesn't want to stay away from Her Rudra.... Not anymore....

She has suffered a lot, through out her life, since she was a little child she has lost so much.... So many loved ones... She is not ready to suffer more

She has decided that this time she will not repeat the mistakes of last time....
She will not let him have his way again .....

Because this time....
She will stand on her ground firmly and stubbornly

She will not bend to his wishes anymore....

************************************
(I am going to address real Rishi as Rishi..... and real Rudra as Rudra from now on..... As the truth has been revealed, I hope it will not Confuse you guys any further, who are still reading this story 😉🤗 )

Rishi opened his eyes and looked around......

He found Rudra sitting on a chair beside his bed.....

Richa was sleeping on the couch, against the side wall of the room, leaning her back on the backrest, her ankle crossed on the floor, her hands hugging herself tightly...... As if trying to shield herself.... from someone.... Or something....

"How are you feeling Rudra....?? "

"Rishi..... It's Rishi... Not Rudra... "

"Do you remember something ??"