2. Lonely

In Singapore
Date-4th November
Time - 9:32 p.m.

Rishi is a 28years old young and handsome man. He was so depressed these days because he was feeling that his life is slipping away from his hands and he is unable to take back the control.
Few years back, he was so happy with his life.
Rishi was raised up in a Orphanage, so he knows the value of a Family, he wanted to have a family of his own and wanted to give them so much love, support and protection, what he was craving for his whole life.
When he met Riya he fell in love with her instantly, she was a very happy going girl always smiling and talking non stop, though Rishi was a quite and shy type of person himself but he took a liking towards her from the moment he met her. They become friends then lovers and then life partners in a very short period of time. Rishi had always found himself lonely but now his life is full of love n laughter.
He got a job offer in Singapore, and shifted there with Riya. They were happy with each other, And when Riya got pregnant after a year of their marriage, they were so excited to welcome the new addition to their little family. Rishi was taking care of Riya with so much love n care that she feels herself very lucky by having Rishi as her life partner.
She was decorating her house for the welcome of their child. She was working on the baby's nursery, as she was a architect she was using her every skill to making the nursery beautiful and comfortable for her baby. Everyday Riya and Rishi both were busy in shopping for clothes and toys and all the other stuff for their little guest who's coming very soon in their lives. But.......

Rishi was sitting on the floor surrounded by the soft toys and cute little dresses, walls coverd with beautiful paintings of kids cartoon characters, lovely flowers and butterflies on the other wall, on the roof was a beautiful painting of night, full of shinning stars and a big round Moon. Looking at everything around him, Rishi's mind took a walk down to memory lane a year ago, when he was so happy with his life....

Flashback ......

Rishi was at office when he received a call from Riya

"Rishi, when will you be at home "

"By 7:30"

"Can't you come a little sooner, we have to go to Doctor's clinic for my last check up before delivery. My appointment is at 8:00 in the evening"

"Oh god, how can i forget that?! I remembered it last night but i got so much work to complete today that it slipped out of my mind " Rishi was so angry and upset with himself. He felt so irresponsible to forgot about the Doctor's appointment.

"I m really sorry Riya, please forgive me. I will come by 7:00p.m. you just be ready than we will go together, ok"

"OK "

"I m really sorry Riya" Rishi was really upset.

"Please don't say sorry again and again, it's okay, but..... if you really want to say something then...... Maybe, you can tell me how much you love me..." Riya said with giggling sound.

Rishi smiled happily and said " I love you , so very much, I love you to the moon and back, maybe, more than that "

"I ove you too, soooooooo much" Riya replied in loving voice

"Be on time OK and drive safe, bye" Riya said sweetly and hung up the phone.

Rishi reached home right on time and they head up to their doctor's appointment. But on the way of hospital Riya and Rishi met with an horrible accident.

When Rishi regain his consciousness, he found himself in a hospital bed, coverd in bandages, his body was full of bruises and every part of his body is in deep pain but he didn't care about it, because he wasn't worried about his condition, he was worried about Riya and their baby. So he asked to the doctor who was infront of him and questioning..

"Rishi.... how are you feeling right now, are you in pain..... feeling dizzy" ?

"Doctor, how's my wife"

Rishi asked with a fluttering heart, fluttering with fear.

Doctor was silent for a few seconds and with every passing second Rishi's heart was sinking with dread.

"Please Doctor tell me, please... "

"I m very sorry, but we couldn't save your wife"

Rishi's heart stopped beating for few seconds after listening that but he tried to gather all his strength and courage to ask again with shaking Voice

"And my baby "

"I m really sorry Rishi but your wife lost so much blood that she and your child was dead even before they could reach to the hospital"

Rishi lost his consciousness again.
His heart was broken and his world has shattered.

End of the Flashback

Rishi was breathing hard and his mind was flooded with the memories of his painful past. He wanted to run away from his pain, from his loneliness. But to no avail.

He felt suffocated inside the house so he took his phone n car key's n walked out from the house.

He was driving his car aimlessly around the city because he doesn't know where he wants to go, because he was running from himself, because he was blaming himself for the death of Riya and their baby, his own blood n flesh, his family, the thing he was craving for his whole life, to have his own family but he lost them, both of them, together, because of his carelessness, it was his mistake and now he has to pay the price, he has to face the consequences.

He felt "lonely" because he was "Alone" again.

Suddenly there was a loud honk and blinding headlights infront of his car. Rishi tried to move the stairing wheel quickly but he lost control over his car and....

"BOOOOOOM"......

The sound of collision was so loud.

Rishi's head was spinning and his eyes was blurring with tears and blood.

BUT he was praying to god to end his pain, his suffering, because he doesn't want to live and be "LONELY" again.

To be continued.......