13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....

Rudra was standing in his balcony, stairing at the city lights. His mind was filled with the thoughts of  Richa.
He wanted to tell her about him, he wanted to hold her in his arms, he wanted to have her in his life, back.
He knows, she feels connected with him, her heart, her body recognize his presence. Only her mind is confused, because of his different face, his different appearance, his different identity.

But he is Rudra from inside, who loves Richa with his whole heart and whom Richa also loves the most in the world.

Tomorrow is Richa's Birthday, and he wants to let her know that,  her Rudra is back, only for her,  to fulfill his promise.

Richa's house

Richa was stairing at the rising sun, standing at her tarace.
Today is her Birthday, it's her first birthday when she is all alone. 
Her mother was always there for making her birthday special for her. And when she lost Her, there was Rudra, to hold her close to his heart, to make her feel loved and special on her birthdays. But today.......

Her mind was filled with memories of her last birthday.....

Flashback

Richa was enjoying her morning coffee at her terrace, stairing at the rising sun. She loves to watch Sun rise and Sunsets.

She felt arms engulfing her from behind and feather light kisses dropped on her shoulder.

She smiled and leaned her head back on Rudra's shoulder, folding her hands on top of his. She melted in his embrace, in the warmth, emitting from his body. She closed her eyes, feeling content.

"Happy Birthday my love"

Rudra said kissing her temple so tenderly. Richa felt her eyes prickling with the emotions.

"Thank you Sona"

"What do you want for your birthday present "

"You"

"I am already Your's "

Rudra said tightening his hold around her..

"I know that, what I meant is...............  I want you.... all for myself...... today"

Rudra raised his brow smiling and fished out his phone from his pocket and typed something, than he pocketed his phone back and....

"Done Mam, I am all yours today"

"But.... you have a important meeting today?? "

"It's your birthday today, and you are most important for me "

Rudra said kissing the tip of her nose

Richa smiled and hugged him tightly

"Thank you so much Sona"

"Anything for you love, just keep smiling and I will do everything to make you happy "

"Your presence alone is enough for me, to be happy, not only happy but to be in a bliss, and thanks for the best birthday gift "

Richa said and peaked at his lips....

"I think I am going to get the best return gift too......."

Rudra said smiling slyly

"Don't be so happy beforehand, I can change my mind anytime..... "

Richa said stepping back from his embrace, smiling evily.....

"That's not fair, I took a sick leave on the most important meeting day in my office and I m not getting anything in return..... "

Rudra pouted cutely......