For The Night

Nyko's POV

We walked out to her truck together in the rain with her holding the umbrella over me. When we got to her truck she followed me over to the passenger side and opened the door for me.
I looked at the high step and tried to step up. Before I knew it a hand was on my hip holding tight and helping up into the seat.
"Thanks," I mumbled and scratched my head.
"You're welcome." Kiara grabbed the seat belt and leaned over me to fasten it into the buckle. When she leaned back up her face was very close to mine for a split second before the pulled away, shut the door and walked around to her side. "I have to go talk to Dylan for a minute okay? I promise, I will be right back." She turned the key in the ignition and looked at me with soft eyes.
"O-okay." I nodded and played with my fingers.
"If you need anything just push this alright?" She pointed to the steering wheel and I nodded once more. She hopped out of the truck and walked back to the coffee shop.
Dylan and Kiara seemed to be having a tense discussion. I thought about the events of today and what I'm going to do about school and finding a place to stay. tears started running down my cheeks before I could stop them. The door of the truck opened and Kiara hopped in. I quickly wiped my cheeks and looked away.
"Sorry for leaving you alone out here, sweetie." I could feel Kiara looking at me. "Nyko?" Kiara's concerned voice caused me to turn my head. "Oh sweetie why are you crying?" Kiara reached across the console and wrapped her arms around me. I sat there for a second before putting my head on her shoulder. She pulled away almost too soon before putting her finger under my chin. "You're okay now. You're safe." She looked into my eyes and suddenly everything seemed to be alright.
The ride back to Kiara's place as silent all except for the radio. It was quietly playing a station I've never heard before. Fifteen minutes went by until we pulled into a parking lot with a couple other cars. Kiara turned the truck off and got out then walked around to my side. It had stopped raining but the ground was still wet. She opened my door and hopped up to my level then reached to unbuckle me.
"We got a big girl huh? Already unbuckled." She grinned and hopped down and put her arms out for me to hold onto. I smiled and scooted out of the seat and fell into her arms. I realized my feet hurt and I couldn't stand anymore. My toes felt like they were being smashed and they were in pain from the walking today.
    "Are you okay?" Kiara asked quickly holding me against her chest. I nodded and stood up wincing in pain. "Okay come on sweetie." Kiara grabbed my bag and threw it around her shoulder then bent over and pulled me off of the ground. We headed inside.
    Next thing I know I'm being set on a soft surface that smelled like lavender. I must have fallen asleep on the way up here. I heard a quiet rumbling noise coming from somewhere behind me. I opened my eyes and sat up to look around.
    "I'm running a bath for you. I hope that's alright. I'll help you get undressed and bathe." Kiara squatted in front of me and started to pull off my shoes. I was too tired to fight back against the bath and her helping me. I groaned as she gently rubbed my feet. "Does that feel okay Honey?" I nodded and closed my eyes. "Good. Alright I need you to stand up for me okay? We need to go to the bathroom to get you cleaned up and ready for bed." I nodded in agreement and stood up to follow her to the bathroom.
    "I feel..." I stopped talking. I didn't want to make her think I'm disgusting by puking.
    "You feel what sweetie?" Kiara's voice had somehow gotten softer and more gentle.
    "I..." I bent over and puked on the floor and in my hair. I looked at the mess on the floor and started sobbing before falling on the ground.
    "Oh come here sweetie. You're alright. I can clean it up. It's okay Nyko. Don't cry." Kiara pulled me into her arms and rocked me back and forth until I stopped crying.
    "I'm sorry." I hiccuped.
    "It's alright. How about we get you into your bath and get you nice and clean? How's that sound?" She tucked my long hair behind my ear. I nodded and she pulled me up off the floor to get my clothes off then gently scooped me up and into the bathtub. Bubbles rose around me but the water stopped at my hips. There were only about four inches of water in the tub. Why?
    "M-miss Kiara?" I looked up at the brunette.
    "Yes sweetie?" She kneeled down beside the tub and brushed the hair out of my face again. "Oh, I almost forgot." She quickly left the room but came back just as quickly with items in her hand. She dropped two rubber duckies into the water along with a toy boat. I got excited and reached for them before stopping myself and pulling my hands back. Stop, you'll embarrass yourself. Wait...she brought me bath toys? Does she know? "Alright, what was it you needed?"
    "Nevermind." I looked down at the bath toys. It wouldn't hurt to play with just one. I slowly grabbed one of the rubber duckies and looked to Kiara for permission. She smiled and nodded her head before getting up and grabbed items.
    I immediately started playing with that one rubber ducky then grabbed the other one. I ended up on my belly playing with the boat and the duckies that Kiara gave me.
    "Alright sweetie, it's time to get washed up." Miss Kiara looked down at me and I pouted slightly before realizing what I was doing. I put down the bath toys and hid my face. "Awe, you don't have to be embarrassed. It's okay." She put something warm and wet on my back and started rubbing. The motions felt soothing. I sat up in the tub and turned to face my new friend.
    "Is the water too cool now?" I dipped my hands in the water and nodded. Kiara turned n the hot water and let it run for a couple minutes before turning it back off. "How about now?" I smiled and gave a thumbs up.
    Kiara dipped the rag in the hot water and began rubbing my chest with the soapy rag. Her hand gently caressed my boobs so she could wash them then she gently put them back down and started washing my stomach. I blushed at the thought of her holding my boobs.
    "You're hair is very long." Kiara said quietly.
    "I couldn't cut it for the past three years." I mumbled and let Miss Kiara pour water on my hair to wash it.
    "Well, how about sometime this week I take you to get it cut? However you would like." Kiara finished washing my hair and drained the bath water. I stood up and she wrapped a towel around me.