In The Morning

Nyko's POV

I rolled over and stretched my arms above my head making a groaning noise. My room was bright even thought the curtains were closed. Pink curtains make the room bright. I heard a knock at the door and smelled something yummy.
"Honey, it's time to wake up." Her voice carried through the door and suddenly I remembered last night. Maybe I could call her mommy... The door slowly opened and I squeezed my eyes shut. I wasn't ready to face the day. "Nyko, sweetie? I made breakfast." She sat on the bed and rubbed my back. Slowly I opened my eyes to see her gummy smile. "There are those beautiful eyes." She leaned down and kissed my cheek. Like my mom always did.
"Morning..." Should I? "Miss Kiara." I smiled back at my friend and sat up in bed. She brushed the loose strands of hair out of my face and got up.
"Breakfast is getting cold, baby." I followed her out of the room and to the kitchen where there were two plates of food. One with lots and lots of food ad one with not very much food. I smiled and sat down at the one with not very much food and Kiara stopped. She looked at me then at the plates and pointed to the one with more food. "That one is yours."
"What?" I looked at the plate across from me. That's way too much. I never get that much food.
"This one is mine," She grabbed the plate in front of me and slide the other one to me. "This one is yours." Kiara sat down and started eating.
"But I-"
"But what sweetie?"
"I never get this much..." I looked down at my food. There were a large pile of eggs, three slices of chopped up bacon, and two pieces of toast. "I can't eat all of it."
"Oh," Kiara looked puzzled. She scrunched her nose then pointed at the bacon. "How about you eat what you can. Make sure you eat some meat though alright?" I nodded my head and picked through the food.
Every so often I would take a small bite. I tried picking the bacon up with my spoon but it kept falling onto the plate.
"Would you like some help sweetie?" before I could protest Kiara was already at my side of the table and scooping up food. She held the fork in front of my mouth and I slowly took the bite. "There you go." She scooped up more food and I took another bite even though I hadn't swallowed the first bite. "Do you want any juice?"
"Yes pwease." I spit out food when I talked so I quickly covered my mouth.
"Alright, give me just a minute to find a cup for you." Kiara got up and rummaged through the cabinets before pulling out a cup that had princesses all over it. My heart jumped and I smiled.
Stop...This isn't like you to get excited over a sippy cup.
"Here we are." Kiara set down the sippy cup in front of me and I stared at it. What if she judges me? "Go ahead."
I picked up the cup with both hands and took a sip out of the cup. Did I just shake the cup? With excitement? Oh god...
"Another bite for Mommy." Kiara picked up the spoon again and let me take mother bite. She called herself mommy.
"Why do you want me to call you mommy? I mean I barely know you. I just met you." I feel like I just said something wrong...
"You don't have to call me Mommy. All of my past littles have called me mommy. I just assumed. You don't have to though." Kiara put the spoon down and hung her head. She got up from the table and grabbed her plate to wash it. I got up front the table to and went to her. I wrapped my arms around her gently and leaned my cheek against her back. Her shirt was soft against my finger tips.
I've never felt this way before. I feel excited and confused and happy. Kiara turned around and wrapped her arms around me. Her fingers slide up my back underneath how my shirt. Her fingers were cold but her hands were warm and soft. She slid them slowly up my back and to my shoulders. I sighed and held onto her tighter her chest was soft like pillows. My body was getting hot. Too hot.
"Baby you're burning up. Are you okay?" Kiara pulled away from me and looked at my face. My thoughts got the best of me. "Your ears are bright red." I quickly covered my ears and looked at the floor. My face was hot and my body felt weak. "Nyko?" She hooked her finger under my chin and lifted my head. I glanced at her neck and my eyes followed her bare skin down to the small bit of cleavage that was showing.
I quickly looked backup into Kiara's eyes.
"Awe baby," Kiara smiled and kissed my forehead. "If you want to see them you can just say so. Do you want to? It's okay Mommy won't be mad."
I thought for a moment. Is she actually telling me she would show me her boobs? Just because I want to see them? I shook my head and closed my eyes. Can this moment please be over already. I'm so embarrassed.
"Then what is it sweetie?" Her hands slid back down my back. "I won't know unless you tell me."
"I um...Soft. They're like pillows. So soft." I buried my face in her chest embarrassed because she was looking at me.
"Hey, I just remembered that you need to get dressed for the day so we can take you shopping for some under garments." She put her hand on the back of my head and waited until I pulled away to let go.
    "But these fit me fine." I looked down at my pants.
    "I know but these are the only extra pair I have that are your size. So come on. Let's go get you dressed and take you shopping okay?"
    "Okay...But I really don't need new clothes. I have clothes with me in my bag."
    "Yeah baby, those are clothes that other people had before you. We are going to get you brand new clothes that nobody has worn before." Kiara smiled and pulled me to my room.
    She let me change on my own this morning. She had set out a pair of long socks that came up to my knees and had kitty ears on the top. There was a black and white long sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts that went down to my mid thigh. They were a bit loose on me but I didn't mind since I've always had bigger clothes. I tugged my shirt off and then he door opened. I turned around with no top on and immediately blushed.
"I've gotten a bag for you. It has snacks and a stuffy and anything else you might need. Just come out when you're ready to go." Kiara lingered for a couple minutes to make sure I got dressed with no issues.
"Where are we going?" I asked as I struggled getting into the silver truck.
"We are going to the mall." Kiara smiled at me and I wanted to shriek. I was so excited.