Characters

Hi guys, it has occurred to me that I write about the characters features but then I forget them and I can't ever find them. Which results in a change of character description. So this is a chapter with character descriptions.
These are the three main characters that are in every chapter. Other characters will only appear sometimes. Like Avaleen and Scarlett. So I won't be putting their descriptions.

Nyko:
Age: 18
Height: 5 foot
Weight: 83 lbs
Hair: three inches on the top and about 1/4 of an inch everywhere else. Black hair.
Eye color: grey
Special features: freckles that Kiara likes to look at, long eyelashes
Personality: Nyko is a little who is usually 4. However when shes experienced something traumatic or when she's sleepy she regresses to age 2.

Kiara:
Age: 22
Height: 5'10
Weight: 157
Hair: brunette with tight curls that reach a couple inches below her shoulders.
Eye color: green
Special features: has a very pretty gummy smile that Shane adores.
Personality: Kiara is a mommy who loves spoiling her little. She's super nice and understanding and hardly gets angry. She also is very patient and caring.

Shane:
Age: 23
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 169
Hair: straight silver with on side shaved comes down to her belly button
Eyes: hazel
Special features: she has braces
Personality: Shane is less patient than Kiara and tends to get angry quickly if it means she is keeping others safe. She is a mommy as well and she adores Nyko even though at the beginning she doesn't know her that well.