Lost By Mommy

ATTENTION!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!! There are some sensitive non consensual sexual scenes in this chapter.

Nyko's POV

    Shopping was starting to make me sleepy. I tugged on Kiara shirt a few times to let her know but she didn't seem to notice. If I say something I feel like I'm just bing whiny. My feet were getting sore and Kiara was walking too fast for me to keep up with. She didn't seem to be paying as much attention to me as she usually does. We needed to go to two more stores before heading home but I didn't feel like doing anything except sleeping.
    "Okay, we just need to get you some underwear and bras then a new pair of shoes." Kiara turned around and noticed I was lagging behind. She sort of ran up to me and hugged me then quickly let me go and bent down to look me in the eye. "Sweetie just hang in there. I know you're sleepy and you can take a nap as soon as we get back home okay?" Her smile was enough to convince me to keep walking.
I rubbed my eyes and yawned making my way into the next store. There was so much pink I wasn't sure where to look. There were girls on every wall and some were fully clothed and some were not. Kiara was on her phone so I was looking around at all of the different items in the store. Underwear. Bras. Socks. More underwear and more bras. This store was boring.
    I walked back out into the hall and eventually found a toy store with lots and lots of stuffed animals. I got excited and grabbed the ones I liked which was practically every single one. Obviously I wasn't going to get every single one. I came across a small stuffed animal that was about two inches big. He was soft and could wrap his legs around my finger. Without thinking I put him in my pocket since that's where I put all of my small items that I like.
    I looked around the store and realized that Kiara wasn't with me. I kinda of just assumed she would follow me where I went but I guess she didn't. She's probably just around the corner. I hurried to the end of the aisle and looked left and right and still didn't see Kiara.
    "Oh no." I whispered quietly. I'm lost. Where is Kiara? Did she follow me to this store or is she still in the other one? I'll ask the lady at the desk. Maybe she knows. I put all the stuffies back and went up to the desk. "Do you know where my friend is?"
    "Sorry, I don't know who you're talking about." The lady shrugged. She was of no help.
    What do I do? I walked out of the store and an alarm started beeping. It scared me and so naturally I jumped and ran away from the sound. Before I knew it I was on the ground with my face being smushed and tears puddling under me. My body hurt from someone throwing me on the ground.
    "Come on. We have to get her to the office." A man pulled me up and started pushing me. "What did you steal?" The question was so sudden and confusing. Why was he asking me what I stole? I didn't steal anything.
    "I-I didn't." I stuttered and kept walking with my hands behind my back. Finally we were to the destination.
    "I'm doing at search to find what you stole."
    "But I didn't steal anything." I squeezed my eyes shut.
    "Yeah right." The man put his hands on me from behind me. His hands touched my breasts the squeezed them and continued down my stomach. Is he allowed to do that? He hands felt my belly and to my sides then to my butt and he squeezed again. This time I jumped and pulled away but his hands were on me again pushed me against a wall. "I'm doing a body search. You stole an item and I have the right to search you for what you stole." His voice was deep. His features were almost beautiful if it wasn't for what he was doing. He placed his hand up my shirt and the other he forced down my pants.
    Oh god. Where is Kiara? How do I get out of this?
    "Please," My mouth was dry and it was hard to talk. "Please stop. I don't want this. Please stop." I forced my eyes shut trying to get out from between him and the wall but it was useless. My pants dropped to the floor and suddenly there was a bunch of pain.
    Please stop this.

    I sat in the chair hugging my knees to my chest. Pain. Pain everywhere. I rocked back and forth hoping the man wouldn't come back in again. I could hear voices outside then the door knob turned and I tucked my head in my knees.
    "Baby are you okay?" Kiara's sweet voice filled my ears. I looked up with tears rolling down my face. "Nyko, why'd you run off?"
    I opened my mouth but couldn't speak. Instead I sobbed and Kiara pulled me into her arms.
    "Baby you don't have to be scared. I'm not mad. It was an accident. I'm just glad you are safe." I should tell her. No don't...She'll think I'm disgusting. It's my fault anyways. "There is no reason to cry. Why are you crying?" The door opened again and I looked up to see the man that did things to me. I freaked out and pushed Kiara away then fell off of the chair I was on and scooted in to the corner. Kiara's expression worried me. She was confused and worried at the same time.
    "Could we get a bit of space please. I need to talk to her on my own." Her expression grew angry and the man walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.
    I sat in the corner waiting to be yelled at. Instead Kiara came to me and kneeled in front of me.    "Nyko," She reached out her hand and titled my head upward so I would look at her. "I need you to tell me what happened."
    "I went to the toy store and I must have accidentally put a toy in my pocket because when I left the alarm went off and the security man pushed me to the ground and brought me in here." I stopped not sure if I should finish the story.
    "Did he do something to you?" I looked at her eyes which were getting angrier. I nodded. "Did he touch you?" I nodded again. "Did he do more than touch you?" Again, I nodded. Tears rushed down my cheeks and onto my arms. "Did he..." She hesitated and pointed between my legs. I looked down at where she was pointing and she motioned from her to me. Slowly I nodded and she gently grabbed me and held me for a while.