End Result

ATTENTION!!! This chapter has some violent scenes and offensive language.
Also another note, I did change Nyko height to 5 foot. Sorry to change the character description I don't usually do that but I kind fo of was stuck with a situation that I wanted to happen and it couldn't happen is Nyko was 5'5. Kiara is still 5'10

Kiara's POV

    "You son of a bitch!" My knuckles made contact with the man's cheek and he stumbled backward. I took another step towards him and shoved causing him to hit the counter and fall to the floor. I got down on my knees and hit him again and again and again Until I couldn't see because of the tears in my eyes.
    I was angry. I haven't been this angry since the day Avaleen got picked on.
    "Kiara? What the hell?" Someone grabbed me form behind and pulled me off of the unconscious man. I yanked my arms trying to get free but failed. "Kiara, breathe." Avaleen's face slowly came into focus. I realized that her hands were on my cheeks and Scarlett was standing at the end of the hallway blocking a door. She eyed me carefully before walking into the room.
    "What the fuck?" The man behind me sat up and touched his face. "What happened?"
    "You tripped and fell into my friend and you hit the counter on your way down. Must have knocked you unconscious for a couple minutes." Avaleen quickly said to the guy. He got up and left the room headed for the bathrooms.
    "Thank you." I managed to mumble. How did I just lose control like that?
    "Let's go." Avaleen pulled me up from the ground and waited for Scarlett to come out. A very scared looking Nyko walking behind Scarlett.
    "Mommy!" Nyko shrieked and ran up to me and jumped in my arms. I picked her up and sat her on my hip. She's lighter than I thought she'd be.
    "Hi baby." I said with a smile and look at Scarlett then mouthed the words thank you. She nodded her head and let with Avaleen and me right behind.
    "Where did you go mommy?" Her pouty eyes looked up at me. They were all red and puffy from crying.
    "Mommy had to step out for a little bit. But I'm here now okay?"
    "Otay. Go home? I want pay wif toys." I looked at her with wide eyes at what she just said. I want pay wif toys??? So adorable. She leaned her head on me and snuggled her face into my neck.
    "Alright love bug. We can go home so you can play with toys. But you have to take a nap right after."
    As soon as we got to the car Nyko was limp in my arms which made it hard to buckle her up. Her head swayed side to side on the way home despite my best efforts to keep her head in place.
    Getting out of the truck was a lot easier than getting her in. Although, she did almost fall out of my arms. When we got inside I gently laid her on her bed and tucked her in. I turned the baby monitor on to keep any eye on her in case the she woke up and I didn't hear her. I threw myself on the couch and closed my eyes thinking maybe I could get some sleep while Nyko went down for a nap.
    My rest was cut short when the doorbell rang. I ran to the door when they rung it a second time and yanked the door open hoping Nyko hadn't waken up to it.
    "Shh." I shushed the person at my door while looking at the monitor on my waist band. I hadn't paid attention to who was at my door until I looked back up. "Shane, hi." I was staring into the eyes or my most recent ex girlfriend. Her hazel eyes were puffy and red.
"Kiara, I want you back."

Author's Note:
Hi guys, I introduced Shane, Kiara's ex girlfriend today. I know today's chapter is a bit shorter than usual but I've been super busy and frankly I'm tired of writing today. Essays suck so I haven't really wanted to write much.