CHAPTER 15

We're now having our afternoon lesson in our class. Pero hindi pa rin ako mapalagay sa nangyari kanina. What he really meant about that?

I sighed heavely and try to focus on our lesson. Pero kahit anong pilit ko, hindi pa rin mawala sa isip ko ang mga nangyari kanina. Shit naman.

I simply looked at Keiran, he was looking straight in the front with no expression in his face. It's obvious on his stance that his bored while the ballpen in his lips. Medyo mapungay ang mga mata nito na parang inaantok.

I immediately looked away when he looked at me. I don't want him to think of something between us, dahil para saakin. Wala lang 'yun. It just a mere kiss. There's no meaning about that.

"Class dismissed,"

Agad na akong tumayo para lumapit kay Bea. Nag aayos pa ito ng gamit niya kaya kailangan ko pa maghintay. As much as i can. I want to avoid Keiran. This emotions that i'm feeling is not safe.

"Dawn saan kaba nanggaling kanina?" Bea asked after she carry her bag from her seat. Gusto ko sabihin sakaniya ang nangyari, but knowing Bea. I'm sure she'll not give me any advice. Baka unahin pa nito ang pagtatanong.

"Sa cafeteria lang" I simply answer and followed her when she lead the way. We're now heading our way to the classroom door.

Marami kaming nakakasabayan paglabas ng classroom. Some of them laughing and teasing each other. I can't help but to smile. They were so happy when they with their friends.

"But I searched on the cafeteria too. And i didn't find you there"

"Ha? Maybe you came and i'm already here in the classroom," i reasoned out. Hindi na ito sumagot kaya sumunod nalang ako rito. But she stopped and looked something on the door.

Out of curiosity. I looked at it too. But I suddenly regret it when I saw that it's Keiran while leaning on the wall. Looking straightly at me.

Bea looked at me with wide eyes. Like she didn't not believe what she see. Nakaramdam ako ng hiya kaya Bea. Might as well explained this to her.

"Did Keiran wait for you?" She whisper and clung her hands on me. I blush at that thought kaya agad akong umiling sakaniya. Pero hindi ito naniwala saakin, instead she pulled my arms and walked towards Keiran direction.

"Hinihintay mo ba si Dawn?" Bea asked directly. Wala itong kahiya hiyang nagtanong. I shut my eyes tightly because of deep embarrassment. I can't believe this. Did really Bea doing this?

Tinignan ko si Keiran. And I caught him staring at me while he raised his both eyebrows. I immediately pulled Bea out of there. Baka may masabi nanaman siyang mas ikakahiya ko.

"What?" Bea instantly asked pagkatapos kong ilayo ito roon.

"Hindi kapa ba susunduin ng driver niyo?" I asked to divert her attention. She rolled her eyes before she fix her slightly crumpled uniform. Mukhang bigla na bad mood ito sa tanong ko, i looked at her apologitically

"Thanks for reminding me. I suddenly remembered that this day are important. By the way, i should get going. Take care yourself okay?" Bea kissed my cheeks before she bid her goodbye.

I sighed. I hope she's okay. I still remember what she said about her arrange marriage. Kahit na gusto ko siyang kausapin tungkol doon. I don't want her to ruined her mood.

Magsasabi naman siguro siya kapag may problema siya hindi ba?

I sighed. Humarap na ako sa kung nasaan si Keiran. But I jumped out of surprised when I saw that he's already near me. His eyes bore to me. Para bang kanina niya pa ako hinihintay.