CHAPTER 16

"How's Keiran react whenever he's with you?" Tanong ng isa sa mga kapatid ni Keiran. I don't know what his name, hindi rin naman saakin napakilala ni Lily. Pero walang buhay ang mga tingin nito kung titignan.

"O-Okay lang naman," I answer.

"Are you sure you're not lying? We all know that Keiran has a bad temper." The other one interfere while sipping the red wine, but I think it's blood.

Hindi rin ako makakibo sa sinabi nito, they're right. Keiran had a bad temper, 'di rin mahaba ang pasensya nito. I can still remember his raging eyes when Zuriel came up.

"Sometimes he had a bad temper, paminsan naman okay lang siya. I think he's bipolar," I said in a matter of fact. But what shock me when they starting laugh like I said something ridiculous. Wala naman nakakatawa sa sinabi ko.

I looked at Keiran but he was glaring with them. His fist clench, mukhang naiinis ito sa mga kapatid niya dahil sa ginawang pagtawa. And he's a killjoy too.

"Keiran hates the fact that someone calls him bipolar or mood swings bastard. Yung last na nagsabi nun pinatay niya." Said by the one who had a lifeless eyes, pero bago pa ako maka react. We all heard a shattering glass and some groans from somewhere.

Agad na nilibot ng mata ko kung saan 'yun nanggaling. But Keiran already holding his brother who spoke with a lifeless eyes. They were moving so fast that I can't follow their movements.

"You dare to speak that in front of her?" Keiran hissed while holding his brother neckline. But he's brother just smirked like he was testing him. "Why? Are you afraid that she'll leave you?"

Bago pa maka dugtong ng sasabihin 'yung kapatid nitong lalaki. Agad na itong sinuntok sa mukha ni Keiran dahilan para mahagis ito sa pader at magkaroon ng kaunting biyak. I can't process what's really happening, this happened so fast!

Keiran started to walk with his brother that who's struggling to stand up, napatayo na ako. Pero bago pa makalapit si Keiran. Lily stand up and shouted.

"Enough you two. We have a visitor here. And you two still act so reckless? Have a respect."

Keiran immediately stop because of his sister shout. And in the blink of an eye. He's already beside me, sipping his wine while his eyes are became cold and lifeless.

Gusto ko siyang tawagin, but looks like it's not the right time. Hindi na rin bumalik 'yung kapatid ni Keiran, he just vanish into the air. At parang normal lang 'yun sa magkakapatid.

"Don't mind it Ayesha. Hindi maiiwasan ang kulitan sa magkakapatid," Lily give me her sweetest smile. Kulitan? Ganun klase bang kulitan ang nangyayari sakanila? But maybe it was just normal to them.

Vampire and human world are totally different.

"Oh I forgot to introduce them to you. The one who had a brotherly fight with Keiran is Kulcifer. Maybe he's in a badmood so he didn't greet you properly." Lily smile and his hand turn to the one who's wearing a lot of piercing in the ear.

"And that is Kairus. He's silly and pervert. He's the one who had a lots of women in our household. Kaya kung makita mo siyang may babae, wag ka ng magtaka," Lily laughed. Aalma pa sana yung Kairus pero inirapan lang siya ni Lily.

"And that one who spoke to you on your room is Koshiro." Yun lang ang sinabi ni Lily. Looks like she choose not to speak about Koshiro and I don't think she just merely forget it. Pero hindi ko dapat pakialaman pa 'yun.

"We're six siblings. Pero wala pa 'yung isa. And he's the oldest. But he's usually busy kaya wala rito. But maybe next time he will be here..."

Napatango nalang ako. Nagsimula na itong magkwento. And I can't fully focus of what Lily talking. The fact that Keiran killed just because of that small things. Madali lang ba sa kaniya kumitil ng buhay?