Chapter 1

Sakusa's P.O.V~

"Where the hell are we going?" I almost growled out to my annoying cousin. A slight laugh was heard as the car continued to drive down the road. 

"It's a surprise for your birthday bub" The annoying voice stated calmly. I scowled and bowed my head. My arms were currently tied behind the car chair and my eyes were blindfolded. 

My mask hung loosely off my face making me cringe in disgust. If this wasnt my cousin in the front seat, I wouldve tore out of the ropes and killed them instantly but Komori is so lucky he's blood related.

Suddenly the car came to sharp stop. I gasp and growl out loud.

"Fucking Komori" I hiss, venom dripping from my words. Finally my hands were untied and they immediately went to the blindfold. Komori gripped my hands before I could take off the cloth covering my eyes.

I whine out loud and frown when I start being dragged into some building. The blindfold was pulled off of me and I automatically looked around.

Oh hell no.

Komori had taken me to a fucking strip club. Why in Gods name would I wanna see dirty naked girls stripping on dirty poles covering their poles with sweat. A gagged and looked at the stage. 

Slow music had started to slowly play, the beat getting quicker every moment. A male came on stage. 

"Are these male strippers?" I asked finally realizing the large crowd of girls. Komori nodded and began clapping his hands. The male on stage had silver hair and he was wearing VERY tight black shorts. He was a big flirt, winking and smirking at the annoying crowd of girls.

The beat dropped again and another boy appeared. He had brown hair and again VERY tight light blue shorts. He winked and the whole crowd started cheering including Komori. Every was chanting 'KITTY'.

Suddenly the lights went out as the beat dropped dramatically. There was laser lights bouncing off the walls when suddenly they stopped and the lights turned on. On the stage was a third boy.

He had dyed blonde hair and light yellow shorts on. My eyes dragged themselves across his chest. I chuckled and met his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes burned holes into mine. 

He winked at me before grabbing his pole just like the two other boys. He rose his body off the floor and did a seducing swirl around the pole. I couldnt help but stare at his muscles.

The silver haired boy started to shake his ass while the brunette got on the pole as well. The three of them did their little performance. Komori was screaming like a fangirl as the brunette would occasionally wink at him.

I laughed, actually enjoying myself for a bit. 

"Sakusa! We got a private dance from the dancers so lets go" Komori shouted over the loud music. I didnt really like crowds but luckily we were in our own corners.

I nodded and followed Komori to the back of the club. 

"Alright walk on in! The birthday boy has an extra 30 minutes giving him an exact hour! Remeber no touching" A woman stated and opened the door for me. I walked in and the door was slammed shut. The woman probably left to take Komori to his room.

I looked around the big room and I couldnt help but blush. There was a red sofa and in front of it a mini stage with a single pole on the stage. There was small things but nothing caught my eyes.

I led myself to the sofa and sat down. I pulled my mask down and waited for the door to open. 

"What a lucky coincidence" A voice spoke instantly pulling me from my thoughts. I looked up to meet the brown eyes that lured me in earlier. 

"Well Well Well if it isnt Kitty" I mumbled. The blonde snorted and walked to the pole. He gripped it and turned towards me.

"So a whole hour with you huh? Why'd you request me?"

"I didnt my cousin did"

"Hm... Well why'd your cousin request me for you then?"

"I guess as a gift?"

"gift?" The blonde repeated in a questioning tone.

I nodded my  head, some of my curls landing in front of my face.

"Its my birthday." I mumbled loud enough for the blonde to hear. 

"Ah well happy birthday" 

I nodded and looked to the side as if I didnt want to be here. I could feel the burning gaze of the blonde. He was clearly admiring me and I just let him.

"Why do you have a mask?" He asked me.

I shrugged and turned to face him. I dragged my eyes around his body analyzing everything. 

"Germs" I finally answered. He nodded and suddenly sat beside me.

"Do you wanna just talk?" I asked and he instantly raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Just...  talk?" I nodded at his question and he nodded.

We sat there for about 5-10 minutes in silence before he spoke up. 

"Lets get on with your show shall we!" 

I nodded and was expecting him to go to the pole, but instead he placed himself down on my lap.

~No one POV~

The blonde wrapped his arm around Sakusa's neck and smirked. He began slowly grinding on him. 

"The birthday boy gets special treatment" The blonde whispered. Sakusa went to grab the blonde's waist but his hands were slapped away. 

"No touching remember" The blonde breathlessly spoke as his grinding sped up. Sakusa threw his head back and let out a low groan. 

"Fuck Kitty~" He groaned. "Atsumu" The blonde stated. Sakusa stared at him confused for a bit. 

"Call me Atsumu not Kitty~" Atsumu whispered in a seductive voice. Sakusa gulped and nodded. Atsumu began to pick up pace in his grinding. He tilted Sakusa's head and nuzzled his nose into his neck.

"Can I?" He whispered into Sakusa's ear. 

Sakusa nodded and blushed. He breathed in sharply when he felt a pair of lips against his neck. He could feel Atsumu's smirk against his skin.

"Sakusa." Sakusa muttered and Atsumu nodded as he stopped grinding. There was a loud knock on the door telling them that their time was up. Atsumu literally jumped off Sakusa finally coming back to reality.

He could lose his job if someone found out he TOUCHED a client. 

"You cant tell anyone about this okay? Just say it was a normal dance if asked" 

"Yeah Yeah whatever you say Kitten"