Chapter 10

Atsumu's POV~

I woke up and looked around the empty room. Beeping filled my ears making me wince. My head began to spin because the amount of lights in front of me.

No body was in the room with me. I looked around frantically to realize I was in a hospital bed. 

"OMI" I shouted. My body was aching and I couldnt remember a thing. The door opened and Sakusa walked in. He pulled his mask down and smiled.

"Hey Tsumu you're finally awake! how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"It hurts so much.... What happened.." 

"You were kidnapped... You killed the person after they cut you with blades"

My heart clenched as I looked at my legs. I noticed the patches on my skin and went to touch them but the needle in my arm held me back.

I grabbed it and ripped it out of my skin. I winced slightly before getting off the bed.

Sakusa was by my side helping me stand. 

"You should rest... Its only been a few days and your body needs to heal" 

I shook my head and continued to limp away. My legs hurt. The pain was shooting through my entire body and I just wanted to lay down and cry. 

I walked out the room with a worried Sakusa following me. I didnt listen to his pleads for me to stop. I walked to his room and walked in. I was wearing a hospital gown and I hated it. 

"Where's all my clothes that I bought?" I asked turning around to be face to face with Sakusa. 

"In your closet... Akaashi set them up for you" I nodded and walked into the closet, closing the door behind me. I took off the hospital gown and looked in the full body mirror. 

Both my thighs were patched and both my wrist were patched. My upper arm was patched and my cheek was stitched. 

The memories came flooding back on how everything was live.

I grabbed my phone and opened the news. The talkers were cut off when the video came on.

I was naked, my entire body was exposed. I felt my eyes water as I watched his blade cutting into me. People were commenting on it things like, 'Omg SAVE HIM' 

I watched till the end when I slit the persons throat open. I winced as I saw the look in my eyes. That was what... The second person I killed. 

I sobbed and put my phone away. I looked around and decided on putting on normal sweatpants with a hoodie. 

I bet people find me disgusting now. I mean my job made me a whore so I shouldnt be affected. 

I took the clothes and grabbed my robe. I wrapped my robe around me and walked out the closet.

"Sakusa. help me shower?" 

He nodded and helped me get to the bathroom. He turned the water on and let the water fill the tub. He took my patches off and the stitches were now fully visible.

He made sure the water was warm. I took off my robe and slowly got into the bath. It hurt really bad for the water to touch my cuts.  

He must've known it hurt because he grabbed my legs and bent them so my thighs would be out the water. 

I looked towards him and noticed the look of guilt washing his face. He felt guilty  for this happening to me. He blamed himself? Why would he blame himself..

I looked down at my bruised and scarred body. 

"Why are you guilty?"

"Im sorry" 

we both at the same time. My eyes widened as I finally understood the words that left his mouth. My hand went to his face and pulled his mask down. I rubbed his cheek and smiled at him.

"Why are you sorry... Nothing was your fault!"

"I-If we never met... You wouldnt have been introduced to this life style!" He argued.

"I would've been depressed, getting drunk every night after work, Dancing for grown ass adults like a whore, I would've been homeless, I wouldve had small things, I would've been super skinny for not eating because I couldnt afford food! Kiyoomi you brought my life into a better place even if I that means I have to fight for my life! My life is better now then it ever has been and you caused that.. Yeah I got kidnap and tortured but thats because I chose to accept this life. You gave me a choice and Im happy here with you" I blabbered.

I didnt think I'd ever see the day where he cried. Silent tears streamed down his face making me realize, those days I was in the hospital bed... He was there full of guilt. The guilt was eating him up and me waking up caused it to get worse.

"Why did I fall for you..." I whispered to myself. His eyes widened as he heard it. For a second I thought he was going to walk out. 

I felt his hand go around my neck but not in a choking way. He pulled me closer. So close that our noses were touching. 

"What did you say?" (A/N: WhatdidheSaaaayyyyyyy)

"I fell for Kiyoomi Sakusa..." I whispered. I swear I could feel his breath on mines as his eyes stared right into mines. His hand fell from my neck as he put it beside my head on the wall. I gulped and suddenly felt weird.

I was naked, In the bath and he was awfully close. My breathing picked up as he inched closer to me. 

"I fell for a whore" He chuckled quietly. My eyes widened. Did he just admit to it? 

"Im your whore though... Your pet" I whispered as I closed the distance between us. Our lips met for a hungry kiss. Our lips moved in sync. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I happily gave it to him.

I am a whore, just a pet that fell for my master.

I belong to Sakusa. My mind soul and body belongs to him and only him. And now he belonged to me. He fell for me just as hard and I couldnt help but feel happy.

Sakusa pulled away and placed his forehead against mines. 

"God Atsumu.... What did you do to me" He whispered running his finger along my cheek.

"I brought you happiness"