Chapter 16

Random Person's POV~

"We'll be attacking tomorrow. Is everything set?" I asked. "Yes Ma'am everything is going fine. The assassin is set to take out the guards at 3pm tomorrow afternoon" 

"Whats the assassins name?"

"Kiyoko" I nodded and tapped my fingers on the desk I leaned my head back and tried to think of something. "bring me Mattsun" I commanded. The people nodded and left. The dragged back the male I was looking for.

"The doctor working there name is Hanamaki. I want you to get close to him get information and then eliminate him" Mattsun nodded and left the room with a bow. 

"Wheres Terushima" 

"Getting ready to go in for the kill"

___

Atsumu's POV~

Laughter filled the air as everyone sat around the table. Oikawa and Suga were there again along with Iwaizumi, Daichi, Osamu and Suna. We were all playing truth or dare and it was really funny.

"Osamu Truth Or Dare?" Oikawa asked.

"Daree"

"I dare you to call a random girl from insta and say you stole her mans"

I burst out laughing and wiggled in my spot. Sakusa wrapped his arms around my waist to stop me from moving to much. I was sitting on his lap. 

Osamu fished out his phone and put in a random number. He put it on speaker and everyone went quiet.

"Hello?" A females voice echoed.

"Hii! I just wanted you to know I stole yo mans~"

"Thats weird.."

"How?"

"Because Im a lesbian and my girlfriend is right beside me"

Everyone started laughing and Osamu wheezed. "Im so sorry it was a prank but stan you for being lesbian you're on a call with a bunch of gays playing truth or dare"

"Hey Im not gay!!" Komori shouted.

"Bitch yes you are shut up" I said before we all started wheezing again. The girl on the phone was laughing as well. "We're sorry for bothering you! Have a nice day" He quickly hung up the phone and everyone calmed down from their laughter.

"Okay Sakusa truth or dare"

___
Sakusa's POV~

I knew what was happening and so did everyone else. Today was Atsumu's birthday but he didnt bother to mention it to me so I got him a few things. One of those things were a promise ring and a necklace with the initials A + S 4Ever

"Dare" I stated calmly. Komori and Suga started recording and Oikawa covered his mouth. 

"I dare you to... Ask the question" Atsumu turned to me in confusion. I gently pushed him off me and sat him on the chair.

"Atsumu you know I love you right?" I mumbled. He nodded slowly in confusion. "You being with me is trouble, we both know that yours, mines, and everyone who is at this table's life is at risk.. But that for some reason doesnt stop you from coming to me..." I slowly pulled out the light blue box that had the ring in it and knelt in front of him.

"I made a promise to protect you like I made a promise to myself to love you. Our life together is dangerous completely dangerous but we both fell for each other. This isnt the actual thing its a bit early for that but because of our dangerous situation I wanna do it quickly... I'll never know when someone will attack and try to kill us and with that I want to make a promise to you. I promise that in a few years of us being together I will replace this ring with an engagement ring and I will replace that one with a with a wedding band.... But for now we have this one that represents our struggles together" 

I opened the box. 

The ring had a silver band with two hearts. One heart was a little cracked and it was full of tiny black gems and the other was a golden color. In the middle of the hearts was a silver circle connected to the hearts by silver lines.

"The black heart represents me and my struggles and the golden one represents you and how you're always bright and bubbly. The circle in the middle represents how we beling together" I mumbled. I didnt notice the tears sliding down Atsumus face until I looked up..

"Omiiii" He cried and threw himself on me. I laughed quietly and nuzzled into his neck. "I love you omi-omi" He whispered and grabbed the ring. He placed it on his finger and looked at it. 

"Im gonna get you a matching ring!" He said happily. I nodded and laughed quietly. "Thats not all" I whispered before pulling out the bigger box and showing him the necklace.

It was silver with a locket at the end of it. Inside the locket was a miniature picture of them. It was the picture Atsumu took on instagram. On the back of the locket was a little message "Love always Live longer Laugh Louder" With the initials after it.

His eyes widened as he stared at the little gems around the locket. He gently lifted the necklace out the box and opened the locket. "Can you help me put it on?" He asked. I nodded and went behind him to help put the necklace on.

"Happy birthday to the two twins!" Komori shouted and threw a confetti bomb in the air. It went off and rainbow strings covered the table. 

"Wooo!" Oikawa shouted and clapped his hands.

"How did you guys know?" Atsumu asked and everyone pointed at Osamu

"Happy birthday big brother" Osamu hugged Atsumu and we all cheered. I never really liked parties but its for Atsumu and for him I'll manage.

"Alright everyone back to the game!" Suga shouted and banged his hands on the table. It was really a blast.

___

Meanwhile~

"Terushima I heard you're close to Sakusa's boyfriend Atsumu. I'd like you to be there and try to get Atsumu away from everyone. I want a word with the one who killed my older brother"

"Yes ma'am" Terushima walked out the room with a smirk on his face. 

"Atsumu be ready.... Tomorrow you'll be coming to an end"