Chapter 12

TW: Torture.

Sakusa's POV~

I stared at the window and watched as Atsumu brutally tortured the man. I guess the man hurt Atsumu badly. Atsumu was about to kill the man but I stopped him

I pressed the little button and spoke, "Tsumu kitty I wanna get the last shot if that's alright"

He nodded towards the window before whispering to the man and walking away. Blood was covering his body from head to toe. I chuckled and walked into the room as Atsumu walked out.

"Hmm... You're Atsumus ex huh... Tsk tsk you come to my house and disrespect it like that. Hah" I whispered before grabbing a blade.

"I saw how you begged for mercy... Did you give Atsumu mercy when you fucking abused him! Did you give him mercy when you tried to kill him? Exactly.... How could you hurt such a kind soul unless you found him as an easy target"

I chuckled and walked to Kita. I dragged my blade past his cheek lightly cutting it. He couldn't even make a sound. He was crying but the tears were getting mixed with blood.

"P-Please don't kill me I have a family... I have a h-h-husband and t-two kids! P-please we just adopted them" Kita pleaded. 

I rolled my eyes and knelt in front of him. "Didnt Tsumu have a family when you tried to kill him?" I whispered before bringing the blade past his other cheek. 

"How old are the kids?" 

"O-Ones 10 the o-others 13" He whispered.

"Lovely.. Im sure they'd want to see what'd happen next" I smiled under my mask and went to the big screen.

"No PLEASE NO" Kita screamed in pleads. Atsumu walked in the room and to the screen. "His husbands name is Aran" He mumbled to me. I nodded and turned the camera on waiting for the person to pick up. 

"Hello?" A voice rang through the screen. 

"Hey Aran! Remember meeee? Its Atsumu Miya! We used to play Volleyball together in highschool! I need you to do me a favor, grab your kids and watch this show okay?" 

Aran nodded slowly.

"AIKO! AKATSUKI COME  HERE" He shouted and two kids came into the camera's view.

"Okay... So we have Kita with us..."

"ARAN LEAVE DONT WATCH THIS!" Kita screamed. I growled and punched him making him spit up blood and shut up. 

"Well you dont really have a choice to not watch it~ You see... Your husband wanted to come into My masters territory and threaten his pet~. For that he pays. He used to abuse me and hurt me and downgrade me but now hes tied to an electric chair begging for his life."

"Daddy... Whats an electric chair" The youngest child asked. 

"Its nothing... Whatever you do.. Dont cry okay" Aran whispered. Atsumu stepped out the camera's view and it had full view of the entire room. Kita was covered in blood, body leaned forwards. Atsumu had a mask on along with gloves and so did I.

I look towards the camera and smiled at the scared expression on the mans face. 

"Now lets continue~" 

___

Atsumu's POV 30 minutes before~

I dragged the blade across Kita's bare chest making him scream. This was my first time torturing someone and I didnt exactly know what to do. He looked towards the window and automatically smiled.