Chapter 14

Atsumu'S POV~

Oikawa and Suga were both sitting in the living room while I got the snacks. They were choosing a movie to watch. I grabbed my phone and called Osamu to see how he was doing.

I put it on video call and set the phone on the counter waiting for him to answer. "Hey?" He mumbled through the phone.

"Hey little bro how are you?" I continued to make the popcorn and getting the drinks out the fridge.

"Im good just tired..." 

"Ah my bad Im just bored and Oikawa + Suga are making me get the snacks for the movie night" I groaned. I listened to him laugh and shuffling saying that he was moving.

"Oh look" I went into the camera, lifted my sleeve and showed the healing scar. The one on my face is almost gone already.

"Hmm im sorry that happened to you... Anyways I gotta go! We should hangout sometime okay?" I nodded with a hum before hanging up and bringing the snacks to the living room. 

Daichi and Iwaizumi were there as well along with Komori. I rolled my eyes and sat down. 

"I dont wanna be a fourth wheel! You took my friends from me" I glared at Daichi and Iwaizumi before leaning into the sofa. I heard Suga giggle and Oikawa snickered.

I looked up and screeched when I saw Sakusa's face right above mines. "I-" 

__

Meanwhile~
~Randoms POV~

"You're saying he killed my son?" 

"Yes sir.... He's involved with THE Sakusa Kiyoomi...They live and work together. I followed up on the male and he works for a stripclub along for Sakusa.."

I growled and banged my hand against the table. Anger and rage filled me as I looked at the photos that were placed on my desk.

"Lately Sakusa has been distracted by the blonde and now is our chance to wipe them out" 

I nodded and folded my hands on the desk. "Bring me my daughter" 

A few minutes later my daughter walked in. She walked in front of my desk and sat at the chair. "Your brother was killed by a commoner... The person who killed him works for Sakusa Kiyoomi, your  job is to eliminate both of them by Thursday" 

"Yes sir" She said. She grabbed the envelope and looked at the picture of Sakusa and the blonde walking around. I ruffled her hair before dismissing her.

Be warned Sakusa Kiyoomi we're coming for you

__

Sakusa's POV~

I randomly sneezed without meaning to and just after I did Atsumu did too. We looked at each other before he started laughing. He crawled into my lap as we watched the movie with his friends and my mafia members.

I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled into his neck. He was so warm and soft. I could hear Komori taking pictures. I rolled my eyes and flipped off the camera. Atsumu chuckled and hugged me like a Koala bear.

"Im tired.." He whispered to me before laying his head on my shoulder. I stood up and lifted him up in the process. "Im taking him to bed. You guys know the way out once the movie ends please pick up your mess and leave"

I carried him up the stairs and to our room. I laid him on the bed and put the blankets over him. "Dont leave" He whispered. I nodded and laid next to him. He crawled on top of me and leaned his head against my chest. 

After a few minutes he fell asleep with his head buried in my neck. I smiled and laid him on the. I slowly got up and walked to my office. 

I sat on the chair and opened my laptop. I logged in and started typing away. I needed to make sure no one was able to get into the house. Now that Kotarou was gone theres most likely going to be other mafia's after me and Atsumu.

I needed to protect Atsumu at all cost, no matter what he was my number one. "Come in" I shouted once I heard the soft knocking on the door. Atsumu walked in and sat in front of the desk. 

"You said you wouldnt leave" He said with a pout.

"Im sorry I just have to work..." 

"Talking about work! How do you even get all this money?"

I stopped typing on my computer and looked towards him. "We sell and buy drugs. We sell people as in prostitutes and maids. We get money for each mission we do and it just adds up I guess"

He nodded slowly as if he was fully awake now. He leaned back in the chair and watched as I worked.

"Its alright for me to watch right?" I just nodded and continued tapping away on my computer.

__
Atsumu's POV~

I was getting bored just from watching. I slowly got up and crawled under his side of the table. He looked down at me in confusion. 

I gripped his thighs and looked up at him with puppy eyes. "Can I suck you?" I asked. He cleared his throat and nodded. He was acting as if he didn't care but the growing tent in his pants says otherwise

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his member. I stroked it slowly before leaning in and kissing the tip. I could feel him shiver from under me.

I took the entire thing into my mouth and started sucking what I could fit. I jerked the part I couldn't reach. I could hear the small pants from above but he wouldnt look away from his computer. 

I frowed and continued to suck faster but he still wouldnt look down. I got irritated and stopped jerking him. I took his entire member in my mouth as tears began building in my eyes and sliding down my face. 

"Cum,cum,cum,cum,cum" I chanted in my head as I continued to deepthroat him.

He tore his hands away from his computer and he looked down at me. "Look at you crying over my cock, such a dirty whore" He gripped my hair and forced me to go more down before releasing in my mouth.

I happily swallowed and pulled off with a 'pop' sound. He stuffed himself back in his pants and pulled me so I was standing up.

"Is that why you wanted to watch me work?" he asked.

I shook my head and crawled on his lap. "I was bored" I mumbled before laying my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and continued to work. 

__ 

Meanwhile~

"I got everything in place. I'll be ready in three days time... Kiyoomi Sakusa and Atsumu Miya enjoy these few days for they will be your last"