Chapter 3

Warning: Smut (Degrading)🤪

~Atsumu's POV~
I put the outfit on and smiled at myself in the mirror. I looked hot and I know it. I put on the choker and almost blushed at myself. I swear if I was anyone I would be lining up to date myself.

A low chuckle escape my lips as I pulled the bracelets on. I brushed out my hair and walked out my house. Suga was supposed to be picking me up in about 3 minutes. 

Finally the black car pulled up and the windows were rolled down. Oikawa was leaning out the window smoking. I chuckled and waved.

"AHH TSUMU BABE YOU LOOK SO SEXY" I heard Suga screech. I did a mini pose and opened the back seat. I took a few second to observe their outfits.

Suga was wearing a black crop top with black baggy shorts. He wore knee high socks and black sneakers. He had on a bunch of chokers none of them as sexual as mine though.

Oikawa was wearing a white long sleeved crop top (The sleeves were see through) He had on a light blue skirt that went to his mid thighs and some fishnet stockings that went to his knees and had suspender pieces going up the rest of his leg. He had on a light blue choker with a heart in the middle

I smirked. We were all going to crash this party and it was obvious. 

"I think tonight will be fun" I say. Oikawa and Suga nod and hum in agreement.

We all spent the car ride, smoking and singing to music. We were all really feeling ourselves.

When we got out the car I swear it was in slow motion. Men whistled from behind and we couldnt help but tease and sway our hips. 

We got to the door and threw it opened roughly. The music was already playing and people were already drunk. We were about 30 minutes late so I expected it. 

I smiled at everyone, not your average smile but your teasing one. I felt like a main character. Everything was going in slow motion as me Suga and Oikawa walked deeper into the crowded building.

I automatically recognized everyone there. My old friends. My eyes scanned the room until they fell onto a specific someone.

The guy from the strip club. My smile faded as our eyes locked. The same guy who was somewhat shy was now sitting on the sofa as if he was some boss with a bunch of thirsty whores on his sides.

I shoot him a grin before walking off to find the bar. Suga and Oikawa followed me. We made our way to the table where my brother and Suna were talking to a crowd of people. 

"Oh Hey Samu! Congrats~" I teased as his eyes finally met mines. He growled as he stared at my outfit. 

"What the fuck Atsumu! I specifically told you not to wear some dumb shit like that" He hissed out. I shrugged and grabbed a red cup that was filled with tequila. I handed Suga and Oikawa a cup before waving to Osamu who was speaking.

"Bye Samu~"

The three of us walk away and to the living room. People were dancing. Grinding against others which made me laugh. And he wanted ME to be presentable. Funny.

I took a sip of my drinks and started to dance to the beat. Me Suga and Oikawa were dancing with eachother drinks in hand. Everyone by now had stopped dancing just to watch.

We were the best dancers there no doubt.

We looked like complete whores no doubt.

I smirked and looked towards Sakusa. He was glaring into my soul which only made me smirk more. 

"Ready?" Suga whispered to me. I nodded and began to sway my hips slowly. The music beat dropped and so did I. (Kinda like the bust it dance)

I winked at a random group of girls who started squealing. Suga walked to me and sat in my lap. He began to some dance moves that didnt involve him moving his legs. He leaned so close people could've thought we kissed.