Chapter 5

(Warning: Angry sex and degrading)

Sakusa Pov~

Atsumu got me so upset. He argued back and called me a fucking princess. I was in charge. I was the fucking boss. 

I angrily walked towards him and gripped his face. He glared at me for in my eyes. I gripped his hair and roughly pulled it.

"Never fucking disrespect me you fucking slut!" I shouted. I loved the sight. His eyes were watering and his cheeks were tinted pink. His lips were slightly parted as his tongue stuck out the corner of his lips.

"Of course you fucking like it when I pull your hair. You're a dirty little whore" I smirked and yanked his hair harder. A whine escaped his lips as he let the tears fall. 

"S-Sakusa... Use me to let your anger out" He whispered. I smirked and yanked his hair harshly making him moan and cry out. 

I walked away from him and locked the door before turning to him with a dangerous smirk.

~Atsumus POV~

Sakusa sat down and I instantly sat in his lap. This was a dangerous game that I wanted to play. 

"I'm not even gonna prep you for being such a fucking dirty whore" he growled into my ear. I could feel my member harden at the words that he spoke. 

We fucked like what an hour ago so I was still pretty stretched out. I smirked at him and looked down. "Don't" I whispered seductively making him growl and take my shirt off

He pushed me off him for in me to stand before pulling my skirt down. I stepped out of them and played with the hem of my panties. 

Sakusa stared at me in amusement. Finally I tugged the cloth down and watched as Sakusa also removed his clothes. He grabbed a condom and rolled it on. I sat back on his lap and cursed when I felt him enter me.

He was deeper then before making my eyes roll back. He placed a hand on my hips and began moving me up and down. My arms snaked around his neck so I can balance myself out.

He slammed into me making me cry out. I buried my face into his neck and kept moaning out loud as he keeps pushing himself so deep in me.

"Omi!" I cried as he finally hit that bundle of nerves in me that sent shocks of pleasure all through my aching body. 

"Duck Atsumu. Do you like that? You like when I abuse your fucking prostate like that? You're such a dirty little whore" Sakusa groaned out as he continued to pound harder and harder into me.

Tears slid down my face. The pleasure was to much. I felt his hand go into my hair and roughly pull it. Waves of shocks and pleasure began to spread my body making me shake.

I felt the burning knot in my stomach. My head was leaning back and tears kept falling. 

"Omi,Omi,Omi,Omi!" I cried out as his thrust only got more powerful. 

With each thrust, my body would bounce up and I would cry out of pleasure. 

"Shut the fuck up you dirty slut. You're so fucking thirsty for my dick it's sad. You look like a fucking wreck with the expression on your face! I bet you'd let anyone fuck your twitching little hole" He growled.

I whined out loud. "N-No FUCK O-Only you" I moaned. He smirked and began pounding mercilessly into me completely abusing my prostate. I let out a loud ugly moan as I released my semen on his chest.

He kept thrusting into me before he released into the condom. I whimpered like a dog and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm better now" he whispered, all anger leaving his voice. 

"I'm glad I helped" I whispered before drifting off to sleep. What'd you expect? It's tiring getting railed two times a day. 

___

Sakusa's POV~

I admired Atsumu for a bit before lifted him up and laying him on the floor. I threw the condom out and grabbed a wipe so I could clean the two of us off.

Did I feel bad? No No I didnt

Did I wanna take care of him? Yes

After I cleaned us both off, I got dressed and struggled to put his clothes back on. Finally when I finished putting his clothes on, I picked him up and carried him out my office. I brought him to my guest room and laid him down.

With a sigh I walked out the room and closed the door behind me. I walked to the mini bar in my house to see Komori sitting on a bar stool with a smirk.

"Hey Kiyo did you enjoy yourself?" He teased. I flipped him off before sitting beside him. The bartender looked at me before pouring a drink and sliding it towards me. 

I nodded at him and turned to face Komori. 

"I find him amusing" I stated dryly. Komori's eyes widened as he smirked more. 

"You've never found anyone amusing before cuz"

"I know but this boy... He killed someone for Gods sake and he doesnt even care! He's a fucking masochist 100% and he can handle my harsh words. He literally threw himself at me saying for me to use him to take my anger out" I say with amusement.

Komori chuckled and grabbed his drink and took a sip.

"He was one of the strippers right? At your birthday?" He asked looking at me with a raised brow.

I nodded at him and looked to my drink. The memory of Atsumu at the stripclub replayed in my head making me chuckle.

"I might keep him around"  I randomly stated.

"I mean... Private shows for as long as you want. Good sex. And a badass backup! All in one. Hell keep him or someone might try and steal him from your grasp"

Komori was right. Atsumu was someone you dont just find anywhere. He wasnt known in the mafia world and yet he killed a mafia member. He was someone that you'd want in your squad and lucky for me I was the first to grab at him.

"Sakusa..." Someone whispered. Me and Komori looked over to see Atsumu with a tired expression on his face. He kinda looked like a baby and it was so fucking adorable.

"Hm?" I hummed. Komori looked amused and just started to record.

"Im hungry" He mumbled and rubbed his eyes. I smiled softly before turning towards Komori.

"Can you make him whatever he wants to eat? Then I need to have a serious conversation with the both of you"

Komori nodded and walked over to Atsumu. He grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen so he could choose his options. The bartender was staring at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Get back to work"

"Yes sir"

I sighed and walked to the Kitchen to see Komori and Atsumu laughing and giggling as they got along. 

'I promise to protect the both of you'
__

Again sorry I write trash ass smut~

Nothing is edited so Im sorry for any mistake!