Chapter 20

Atsumu's POV~

I swear when Sakusa calms me down he knows exactly what to say. When I say I love this man I mean it. We were already out the shower by now and dressed. I was laying on the bed trying to sleep while Sakusa was cursing into his phone.

I didnt bother to listen in because it was none of my business but his curses only got louder. Suddenly the door opened to the room and in walked a man. The man had curly black hair just like Sakusa's and light grey eyes. 

Sakusa hung up whoever he was on the phone with before turning to the man with an angered face. I just watched because I didnt know what to do. 

"A stripper pole? In the middle of you room? Really son" The man huffed angrily. SON. This man was Omi Omi's dad. Sakusa looked towards me and back towards his dad.

"Yes father" He hissed with venom before sitting on the bed and gently rubbing my leg to get my attention. "Hmm" I hummed and turned to him. 

"Go downstairs and tell Komori I said to make you something to eat" He commanded. I nodded and slowly got up. My oversized hoodie fell to my mid thighs and I had shorts underneath. I walked out the door and sat on the floor.

I wanted to continue listening. I know thats a bad thing but I want to know why Sakusa's dad was here. I pressed my ear gently against the door to get a better hearing. 

"Another fling? Really Kiyoomi You need to change" Sakusa's father laughed bitterly.

"Atsumu is not just a fling!" I blush lightly and stare at my legs while still listening. "What are you doing here" Sakusa growled. 

"What I cant come to check up on my son once in a while. You're the one who's been failing in your jobs! Its probably because you're distracted with that slut!"

"Dont you dare call Atsumu a fucking slut!!" 

"Yeah whatever! If you dont get back on track I will fucking kill him and thats all!" I heard shuffling towards the door. I shot up and began running down the hall.

I was sitting on the stairs and listened to the door opening and closing from the room. Sakusa and His father walked down the hall and towards me.

"You okay Tsumu?" Sakusa asked sitting next to me. 

"Yeah.... Im not hungry.. Can we go back to bed please Im not feeling well" I whispered and he automatically nodded. I reached both my arms out and he lifted me. 

"Well Father. Komori is downstairs tell him to escort you out." Sakusa mumbled and carried me to his room. I stuck out my tongue at his dad while he had his back turned. His father growled lightly before walking down the stairs.

I nuzzled my head into his shoulder and yawned. 

"You were listening werent you?" Sakusa asked as he gently drew circles on my back. I hummed softly and sighed. Sakusa gently ran his fingers through my hair as he laid me on the bed. 

"Im sorry about my father.. He tends to stick out a lot" Sakusa sighed before laying beside me. I nodded and stared at the ceiling. 

"Im gonna quit my job at the stripclub" I blurted. Sakusa turned on his side to face me. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Wouldnt want people touching whats yours would you?" I see him smirk and chuckle lightly before he gently pressed his lips against mines. I hummed softly and turned away.

"Im tired.." I mumbled before falling asleep.

___

end of the chapter

This chapter is short for a reason sooooo. 

Enjoy :)