Chapter 11: Bakugou.

Izumi Yagi's P.O.V

"I need your help!" I spoke out as I stood at the door.

    I needed answers. There was this endless pain that constantly erupted from my chest. It felt as if there were something inside me. Something growing; something I couldn't keep contained; something that would burst through my skin at any moment. The bubbling feeling that kept boiling over my core wouldn't leave me be. I could hear a deafening popping or bursting noise every second. One that you would hear whilst you were boiling a pot of water or heating an old-fashioned kettle.

"Come on in, kid." The man spoke.

    Thanking him, I stepped over the threshold and followed the man inside. The constant pain I felt was unwavering and crippling; however, I did notice a pattern: whenever I used One For All the feeling intensified. Meaning only one thing.

There was something wrong with One For All.

_______________

Katsuki Bakugou's P.O.V

"He killed All Might."

"He's the one to blame for all this bloodshed."

"He ruined everything."

"We're no longer safe, all because of him."

"This is all his fault."

"He created that monster."

    As I flowed through the halls for the first time since Izuku's trial, I heard voices. The voices of my classmates; the voices of my peers; the voices of my teachers; I heard voices. Each step I took, a new thought or phrase would be spoken aloud. I felt confined; I felt trapped; I felt as if I were stuck in a glass cube with water filling — flooding every crevasse of air with water. I felt as if I were stuck in a glass cube filled with water and anyone I had ever cared for was watching me drown.

"He's not fit to be a hero."

"He's practically a criminal."

"He's a murderer."

As I flowed through the halls for the first time since Izuku's trial, I heard voices.

_______________

    After classes had concluded in the afternoon, I floated through the halls in a confused and annoyed daze — bound for my dorm room. I had been in a hurry this morning to unpack as I had slept in.

    It was unusual for me to sleep in, even on weekends. I normally liked waking up early in the morning — when no one else was awake. It felt calming to me. When I woke up early in the morning, at a time when only I was awake, I felt at peace; I felt as if nothing could ever touch me; I felt as if I were the only person on Earth, and no one could ever hurt me.

    Now, waking up early in the morning only made me remember how utterly terrible of a person I was. 

It only made me remember how utterly terrible of a person I still am.

    I opened the door to our dorm facility to be greeted by the ice-cold glares of my classmates. Even though they had known that I wasn't the only one to have created that fiend; that murderer; that monster, they still treated me as if I were. They still shunned me at every chance they could, they still ostracized me at every opportune moment that came along, they still hated me.

    Moving forward — my head hanging low — I continued through the lounge towards my dorm room. Unpacking and organizing typically would calm me. It took my mind off of life, watching items fall into place. It made me feel as if I could fix all of my mistakes as I fixed the placing in my room. It made me feel as if I could fix everything.