Chapter 20: His Final Day.

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

    Change. It can be good, and it can be damning. Routine is something that people cling to as if it's their last strand of hope or their last ray of light in a tunnel of nothing but darkness. It's the last thing people reach out to. I personally believe change is what we need. In a time where people are praised for ruining the lives of those weaker than them, change will be our saving grace. Change. It can be good, and it can be damning; although, sometimes, it can be both.

"Where am I?" A groggy voice spoke from the darkness.

    Turning to look towards the direction of which the sound had emerged from, I noticed that Eraser Head had woken up. It didn't matter now, though. Even if he could escape, U.A High School would crumble to ashes within a matter of minutes now. It didn't matter what he did, he would never win.

"Ah, Eraser Head." I started, emerging from the shade and making my presence known. "You're awake!"

"You!" He spoke out, raising his voice as he tried to stand.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I warned him.

    Disregarding my disclaimer, he attempted to stand up — shooting me a harsh glare in the process — only to fall back onto the concrete almost instantly. I released a slight laugh as I watched him impact the floor and began walking back towards my table of tools.

"God, you heroes sure are stupid, huh?" I spoke, picking up my thoracic bone saw and beginning to wipe it down — trying to clean it.

    I may have been a monster, but I was a clean monster. Using rusted or blood-stained tools was unsanitary and disgusting. I suppose in a way I was similar to Chisaki. He and I both shared a love for neatness and sterilization. Despite my being a villain, it didn't mean I would allow myself to be plunged into an unsterile and dirty environment. I had standards.

"What do you want with me, kid." He asked me abruptly, rubbing his head.

"Nothing really, but you've seen too much, so I had to take you with me. I can let you go after a little while I suppose." I spoke, causing him to raise an eyebrow at my last statement.

"And why is that?" He questioned me with a sense of panic and rage seeping into his voice.

    Smirking, I turned back to face him — putting my cleaning devices and tools down. As I walked back towards the barbwire fence-made containment cell, I felt a laugh prick at my throat — followed by an eruption of roaring glee. I felt powerful as I stood before the pro hero I had captured. Anyone would have in my position. I knew something he didn't, and the look he dawned as every case scenario seemingly flashed throughout his mind was so incredibly fulfilling.

"What did you do?"

    As his words left his lips and traversed the air — echoing and reverberating all throughout the room — the sound of an explosion filled our horizon, only widening my grin of animosity and malignity.

"That." I spoke with a pleasurable sigh as the distant screams of children and adults alike invaded my senses. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got a world to destroy. See you later, Eraser Head." I concluded as I laughed.

This was it.

There was no turning back now.

This was only the beginning of the end.

_______________

    Blood. It was elegant; it was graceful; it was beautiful. I could stare at the crimson liquid for hours without stop. It always trapped me in an awe-stricken state; it mesmerized me. I felt myself release a shaky breath as I stood over the rubble created from the explosion. The ground still quaked, the air was still filled with smoke, and there were still faint cries for help from under the crumbled concrete; it was breathtaking and wonderful.