Chapter 12: Well, I'm With Izuku, Of Course.

Izumi Yagi's P.O.V

"There's something wrong with One For All!" I spoke frantically. "Whenever I use it, I feel like I'm going to burst or break apart or crumble to ashes!" I rambled in a distraught daze.

    As I stared at the man in the wheelchair with a fearful glint in my eyes, I wanted to cry; I wanted to weep; I wanted to stab myself in the stomach to let out the feeling of something being inside me — growing and killing me from the interior. I wanted to kill whoever was doing this to me; I wanted to scream out in agony.

Agony.

Izuku.

    He must have been the one doing this me. He must have done something to me in order to make me suffer in the way that I had made him suffer for all those years. He must have been responsible for this aching, agonizing pain I had been suffering through. He was trying to ruin my life; he was trying to hurt me as I had hurt him; he was trying to kill me.

"I know that look, kid. You're angry at someone. You're blaming him, aren't you?" The man's voice cut through the dangerous atmosphere we had been sitting in.

"What if I am? He's the one who did this to me, isn't he?"

"Your brother isn't responsible for this feeling." The man spoke.

"Then is he responsible for this?" I retorted, receiving a gasp as I lowered my cardigan slightly.

_______________

Katsuki Bakugou's P.O.V

"Bakugou." A cold voice spoke from the darkness.

    I felt my heart flutter as his words cut through the atmosphere. For the first time since Izuku's trial, someone was talking to me; for the first time since Izuku's trial, someone was acknowledging me; for the first time since Izuku's trial, I heard one of my classmates speak my name — and I was ecstatic about it.

    Looking up to meet my classmate's gaze, I was met with the ice-cold glare of none other than my old childhood friend — Todoroki Shoto. My smile dropped and my blood ran cold as I felt a sharp scowl overtake my senses.

    I hated him for what he had done to me. I wanted him dead for what he had done to me. I wanted the both of them — Izumi and Todoroki — dead for what they had done to me. They were nothing but arrogant scoundrels that took pleasure in watching others suffer — in watching Izuku suffer.

    Todoroki housed a dangerous glint in his eyes as his piercing blue and grey orbs struck my red ones; however, I didn't spare any time in returning the same look with as much hatred as he seemed to convey towards me.

He made me sick.

    Todoroki was no better than lowlife rat, Izumi. He was just as terrible as she was; he was just as self-centered as she was; he was just as disgusting as she was — but then a thought dawned upon me: he was my last option. I could either spend the rest of my high school career alone, or I could mend my friendship with Todoroki.

    I could slowly fix our relationship as best friends — I could say I forgave him for what he had done to me all those weeks ago — and then I could ruin him. There was no doubt in my mind that Izuku was just as vengeful against Todoroki as he was with anyone else, so I would be doing him a favor. I could act as if he and we could be the best of friends again — I could act as if there were something left to be salvaged in our relationship; something left to be mended — only to stab him in the back when it becomes revealed that I am now in league with Izuku.