Chapter 23

The still silouhette seemed to feel the prying eyes of the golden brown haired man, as it squirmed away from there with paced steps

Jimin suddenly stood up from his position making Namjoon flinch as he looked at him with a somewhat surprised expression. Without an exchange of a word of explanation, Jimin strutted towards the door which held the suspense and hastily stepped in to the entrance.

The emptiness made his eyebrows crease to the middle of his forehead. He was sure his mind was not playing tricks, a fresh dark shadow was indeed standing here. His head turned from here to there in search but in vain.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Namjoon asked in worried curiosity.

"I swear I saw someone here. There was someone standing here!" He frantically pointed out.

Namjoon remained silent for a while analyzing the whole situation with significant care.

"Let's go. I have found a location which has all the information regarding Kim Ria" He said not paying much heed to the situation just now, but he knew someone was listening.

Jimin turned his head to the tall male, suddenly forgetting about the occurrence of just now and nodded. They began to take fast steps to the stairs which in turn led to the elevator. The ride down the elevator was silent, as the two looked at the screen displaying the floor, desperately waiting for it reach the ground floor.

Their wish finally came true as the singing sound occured. The duo decided on riding Namjoon's car, as they got into the lavish black car with hurried steps.

"So where are we going exactly?" Jimin asked turning to Namjoon who was focused on the road.

"Well as you know, I had started the information collection process. Amidst the research, I came across the contact of Alan White, a fifty year old retired British man who works and lives in here. He was the employer of Kim Ria, in her former workplace. So I called him up and he was more than willing to help" Namjoon finished the briefing session, sparing a slight glance.

"So how is this going to help in the case of Y/N?" Jimin asked quite confused.

"Well he said he had some information about Kim Ria which very few people knew. We need to collect hard evidence that she is behind all this. So for that we have to collect all external information, including her activities at her previous employment" Namjoon explained

"What kind of information?" Jimin interrogated further.

"He hesitated to speak over the phone, since it is confidential. Thus we are visiting him" Namjoon informed