Chapter 29

The crowd soared with excitement for the first day of medical school, each hoping to make the best out of their medical years

The crowd soared with excitement for the first day of medical school, each hoping to make the best out of their medical years. Jimin stared ahead at the freshmen crowd from his classroom window as his classmates gossiped away, his mind lingering on that one individual he met a year ago. Never again.

"Yo, what are you looking at?" Jimin turned around to his friend Taehyung calling him.

A sigh escaped his plump lips feeling tired after the long day lecture. Medical was not child's play. He was amazed at how his father managed to maintain his love life all while studying all these which seemed so foreign. He could register a word without reading it twice, let alone managing a girl who was more baffling than anatomy itself.

"Still thinking of hazel?" Taehyung asked.

A name they had given to that girl who he had met over a year ago but could not catch her name. She seemed to be in such a rush that she could not even mention her name or contact. What a pity.

Thankfully, today was the orientation of the freshmen coming in this year, and also the commencing day of the third year, so it was a relaxed day.

"Huh don't talk about her. God knows where that girl disappeared!" An exasperated huff left his body

"Chill dude. Maybe she isn't your fated you know, you'll find someone else. Cooldown" Taehyung attempted to console, patting his back only to be shoved away by the glare of menace.

"Okay fine! Today is the freshmen commencement day. Huh, how happy they look, little do they know what is waiting for them" Taehyung spoke in horror reminiscing the torturous first year of MBBS.

"Huh. Poor fellows" Jimin chimed to Taehyung's unshared condolences.

The door of the classroom struck open, with silence dominating the air. The clanking of the boots brushing against the surface became audible, as everyone straightened up to turn the pages of the books. The big burly man at the front of the hall room scrutinized the class, trying to find a target to embarrass. It was an unlucky day that his eyes fell upon the one with the tanned features.

"Mr Kim Taehyung" He called out

Taehyung's face scrunched up at the mere mention of his name from the demon Hunter hat stood at the front of the class. With an agonizing pace, he stood up from his spot and looked at the man standing before the huge chalkboard.

Jimin flashed a sympathetic smile to his best friend that was the clown for today's class.

"So Mr Kim, how are you today?" The burly man asked with a sardonic smile painted on his face.

"I am well Sir. How about you?" Taehyung asked slightly bowing with an overly cheerful mood.

"May I ask the reason for your great excitement?"