Chapter 33

A blush crept on her cheeks the moment she saw the text from the Greek God. She was still unaware of why she was feeling this way, and just absorbed it the way it was. As an inexperienced individual, she assumed it was just the excitement of speaking to someone new. As the other three continued to converse with one another, she picked up her phone and responded.

Y/N: Nope. Just gossiping with my roommates.

She was a dry texter because she did not have any proper friends to begin with, just a few on talking terms. A sigh left her lips when she saw he was not online anymore, so she went back to conversing with her friends.

"Okay so Y/N has Jimin. What about others?"

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes at their assumptions. She was a thick-skinned person, so their random sardonic comments did not bother her.

"I got no one. Just came here and walked straight to the dorm" Mila spoke sipping her drink from the bottle that was before her.

"Same here" Sofia responded

"Sejeong what about you?" Mila asked pointing at her

"I have a boyfriend from a senior class" Sejeong replied slightly smiling to herself. 

"Ohhh tell us more" Sofia spoke getting excited

"We met in high school. He was two years senior to me but somehow ended up taking an interest in me. Here we are" She softly smiled whilst explaining her situation.

"High school sweethearts huh?" Y/N commented making others chuckle.

"Wow Y/N knows what a high school sweetheart is. Not a pure nerd after all" Sofia teased her.

Y/N looked down embarrassed. She may have invested herself in books, but she took her own sweet time to read several novels and watch dramas related to fictional romance. They delighted her to no end and she wanted to experience that in her life. However, she accepted her reality and believed that these were only the dreams of the lucky ones.

"Y-Yeah" She stuttered looking away.

"What's his name though?" Mila inquired

"Kim Seokjin" Sejeong answered

Everyone threw a teasing smile at Sejeong and she simply smiled at them looking down. Their attention was diverted to Y/N who was mostly quiet. Mila's curious mind ended up asking her the question.

"Yo Y/N how do you know Jimin though?" She asked with her eyebrows creased out of curiosity.

"I met him in the cafeteria that day," Y/N said bluntly not thinking too much about it.

"What? But he was calling you hazel? You sure don't randomly call someone a nickname until and unless you are cracked in the head" Sofia spoke pointing her hand toward her head like a gunshot.

Y/N stuck out her lower lip, bewildered at how he knew her. Now that she thought of it, she did not give it a proper thought as she was too mesmerized by his beauty. She did not blame herself however, a home would be amazed by the Demi god-like beauty that stood before her claiming to know her when she had no clue.

" I don't know... He just randomly called me Hazel and said we met before. But I can't remember anything?" Y/N spoke bewildered at the thought

"Is he like a nut in the head or something?" Mila began to laugh as she heard the hazel-eyed brunette speak of her incident in pure confusion.

"I don't know could be? But he is a nice man" Y/N responded honestly

"Of course, he is hazel, of course, he is" Seojeong began to tease Y/N who turned a shade of crimson red for the umpteenth time that night.