Chapter 6

Y/N and her team were having a serious conversation regarding the operation which is to take place of the next patient

Y/N and her team were having a serious conversation regarding the operation which is to take place of the next patient. They all suddenly flinched to the sound which had come from outside the room. Y/N raised an eyebrow almost confused at the sudden occurrence. She immediately got up and went towards the door of her cabin to look outside what was happening. Her eyes widened when she saw shattered pieces of glass with drops of blood of on them.

"Ow ow my knee! My knee! My knee!!" Jimin started hoping here and there whilst holding onto his knees.

Y/N looked at him with an irritated look as he jumped around. Y/N heard a chuckle from behind her and she looked back to see Bella laughing. She gave her a side glare which made her immediately halt whatever she was doing.

"Dr.Park what do you think your doing?!" Y/N snapped at him as she saw the shattered piece of the glass which was attached to the table Elena sat in.

Elena had a somewhat shocked look on her face as she looked at Jimin. He had what looked like a nerf gun in his hand while his other hand held. He was hoping while jumping around holding his knee which a huge cut on it. Y/N's eyes fell upon his legs which had a piece of glass into it as blood surrounded it.

"Dr.Park there is a piece of  glass on your knee" She pointed out.Jimin looked at her with a hiss

"Yeah no shit Sherlock! Thanks for enlightening me!" He said in with a mocking voice as pain flushed over his features.

The team members all struggled to hold in their laughs at the behaviour of their seniors. Y/N turned around to look at them and they all looked down not wanting to enrage their senior. Y/N called Elena and asked her to get few nurses who would help him to the urgent care unit to get his stitches done. Y/N then turned to Jimin who was sitting on the couch which was in the area.

"What I meant is you will probably need stitches and why are you doing around with a nerf gun in the first place?" Y/N said looking at Jimin with an irritated look.

"I was just playing a game with Joseph. That bitch ran away! And then I crashed into this price of stupid glass" Jimin said hissing further as he sat down.

"Hah! What are you a 7 year old? You seem like the age of an uncle to me" Y/N said earning a glare from Jimin.

Jungkook let out a snort at Y/N's words which bought Jimin's attention to him. His eyes somewhat darkened at the sight of the young boy who had just laughed at him. Jungkook shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.

"Coco boy..." He said in a low voice which made Jungkook give a look at how weird it sounded.

Jimin looked at him longer before he turned to Y/N with a smirk on his face. The look somewhat confused Y/N.

"Isn't he younger than us?" He asked her

"Yes and how is that useful in this situation?" Y/N asked with sarcasm evident in his voice.