Chapter 8

Emptiness

Emptiness. That's all I felt at the moment. The holes in the cloud that have way to the light of the sun was the exact condition of my heart. Just difference is, there is no light coming from it. Just the darkness of my saddened heart and the desperate cries that it begged to be loved was heard. Could anyone hear it? No.

The figure infront of me remained unbothered about my state as she peacefully layed there not aware of what was going on around her. She was just having her time of her life relaxing. It hurt to know that nobody really cared to pick up the pieces that were breaking from my eyes like a decaying plant. The hands which held mine and provided warmth are now ice cold as they have been spending days in the tiaga.

"Is this really necessary to make me suffer this way?" I asked the figure.

She did not bother to reply as her focus was completely on her visions. I sighed as I looked at the cold and crinkled hands.

"I didn't mean to ill talk about you today though" I confessed

"It's just you know, how I have to act infront of her. In a way thank god your not here or else I would have been smacked on the head by you which isn't something I really like" I said as I chuckled looking down

I looked up at her and I couldn't control my tears. Tears strolled down my cheeks giving a cold touch to them as they travelled down to my neck.

"Come back..." I whisper my voice begging her

"Please come back..." I said leaning my head against her hand.

"I am sorry I couldn't protect you b-but please come back" I begged as my voice cracked.

I couldn't take it anymore as I left the room whilst wiping my tears which fell continuously without a break. As I was walking down the corridor of the hospital when I bumped into someone. Someone familiar. I looked up to see Y/N looking at me with an annoyed expression which soon changed. I realised it was because of my state. I hurriedly rushed passed her as my heart started to clench at the sight of her. I rushed inside my cabin without looking at anybody else and locked. As soon as I entered, I fell of my knees crying.

'Why does fate have to be so cruel? Why does it take away the people we love the most'