Blogs

Chapter 25:

Blogs:

“You ok?” Rose asked after the boys had left. I know that she had her own room and all but sometimes sisters need sleepovers to. 

“I’m fine, just thinking.” I said. 

“About?” She questioned.

“A little bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing.” I said smiling. We both laughed and there was a knock on the door. 

“Can I come in?” Ryan asked. 

“Sure thing. I’m gonna go get some popcorn.” Rose said before walking out of the room.  I smiled down as Ryan walked over to me.

“Everything ok babe?” He asked.  

“Everything is fine.” I said kissing his lips softly. 

“Whatever you say.” He muttered against my mouth. I giggled and before I knew it, we were in a full blown make-out session. Suddenly, my door banged open. 

“Ah! My poor eyes!” Cole screamed before running off.

“Thats why knocking was invented!” I yelled after him before me and Ryan fell into a fit of laughter. 

“Do I even want to know?” Rose asked walking in. Me and Ryan shared a look.

“Nah.” We said. Rose rolled her eyes.

“Ryan, get out.” Rose said.

“What?! Why?!” He demanded.

“Because I said so. Now leave.” Rose said pointing towards the door. Ryan sighed and gave me one last kiss before leaving.

“Night babe.” He said.

“Night.” I said softly as he walked off.

“Well, I’m out like a light. Night!” Rose said collapsing on my bed. I laughed and flicked the lights off before shutting my eyes and drifting off into dreamland. 

“Where to next?” I asked Rose. We had been here for hours and to be honest, my feet were killing me. 

“Well next we meet up with the boys and go get food.” She said laughing. Yes, somehow the boys had managed to convince us to let them tag along and do their own shopping. I nodded and without warning I felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap around me.

“I have missed you babe.” I felt Ryan’s warm breath tickling my ear.

“Same here.” I said back before kissing him on the cheek. 

“Hey, I know her! She’s in my grade.” Cole said pointing to a girl with long dirty brown hair with a camera around her neck.

“Yea! I think her name is Jamie or something like that.” Ryan said. 

“You two are idiots. Her name is Jordyn. She was in my theater, photography and journalism classes. She’s awesome.” I said laughing.

“Hey guys!” Jordyn said walking over.

“Hey Jordyn! Doing some last minute shopping?” I asked. She laughed.

“Nah, I’m doing some work for my blog. Hey, do you mind if I got some pictures of y’all? I’m working on this new column and I think that you guys would be perfect.” She said. 

“Fine by us. What do we have to do?” Rose asked.

“Just walk around and do what you’ve been doing.” She said smiling. 

“Ok, sure.” I said. Ryan kissed my cheek. 

“Lets go get some food.” He whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

“Your always hungry.” I teased. He laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I wrapped mine around his waist. I could hear Jordyn snapping pictures behind us but I didn’t care. I was with Ryan and thats all that mattered. 

“Hey Gia look! You made the blog.” Rose said pointing to her laptop screen. I walked over and sure enough, at the top of the screen was a picture of me and Ryan. It was a really cute picture. We were both smiling into the kiss and looked genuinely happy. Rose clicked on a link and an article all about me and Ryan popped up. Another link had one over Rose and Cole. 

“You two are so cute!” Rose squealed.

“Isn’t it a little bit weird that I’m dating your brother?” I asked.

“Nah. It was at first then I saw how happy y’all were and it made me happy and it stopped being weird!” She babbled.

“Your weird.” I mumbled.

“That’s why you love me!” She shouted.

“Rose! Volume control!” I shouted. 

“Your phone’s going off.” She grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

‘Jordyn: Hey! Just put the article’s up.’

‘Me: Yea! I just saw them!! Thanks again.’

‘Jordyn: No, thank you! Your pictures got my blog going!’ 

I smiled and clicked my phone off.

“Who was that?” Rose asked.

“Jordyn.” I replied simply. She nodded and went back to her laptop. There was a knock on the door.

“Thats weird.” I said.

“What?” Rose asked.

“Someone knocked.” I said getting up off of the bed. I opened the door to relieve Ryan standing there in a fitted polo and jeans. He looked amazing. Absolutely perfect. 

“Hey.” He said with a half smile.

“Hey.” I managed to get out somehow.

“I’ve missed you.” He said wrapping his arms around me. Him and a few others went out for a guys weekend so I haven’t seen him in a few days.

“I’ve missed you more.” I said. He laughed.

“Not possible.” He muttered before pressing his lips against mine. It was in that moment that I realized that I had everything that I need right there. I realized that Ryan was my rock now, he kept me going on a daily basis and he was my whole world. It was in that exact moment that I realized something really important.

I was hopelessly in love with Ryan Grace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's been awhile but I haven't died! I check and I HAVE OVER 5,000 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends because she is amazing. I even  added a character for her! Go follow @JojoArmstrong because bacon is awesome. 

Lots of love,

                   Me!