Dreams

Chapter 25:

Dreams:

“Babe, can we talk?” Ryan asked, walking into my room.

“What’s up?” I asked sitting my laptop aside. He didn’t sit on the bed beside me like he normally does. He leaned up against the wall and I knew something was wrong.

“Listen, I don’t think that we’re working anymore.” He said. I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

“What? Why?” I demanded, tears spilling over the sides of my eyes.

“I don’t have to tell you anything. I’m not your boyfriend anymore little Miss Clingy.” He said coldly before walking out. Rose walked in right after that with a look of disgust on her face.

“I’m done being you friend now that you and Ryan and done. I was getting sick of acting like we were friends anyways. You deserve to die just like the rest of your family.” Rose said before walking off like nothing was wrong. I sat there and cried for hours and hours. 

I sat up with a scream, tears streaming down my face. My door banged open and Ryan and Rose ran in.

“What happened?! What’s wrong?!” Ryan yelled. I couldn’t speak. It all had seemed so real. 

“N-n-nothing. Just a bad dream.” I said in a shaky voice. Rose and Ryan looked at each other and then Rose backed out of the room.

“It was more then just a bad dream. What happened?” Ryan asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I tried to scoot away from him but he wouldn’t let me. “Babe. What happened?” He demanded again. 

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I whispered. He sighed. 

“Gia. Please tell me. I know that something bad happened in it and it had something to do with me. Please tell me.” He said. I took a deep breath.

“Y-y-you broke up with me.” I stuttered through the tears. Ryan kissed my head.

“I would never break up with you.” He whispered in my ear. 

“How can you be sure?I mean come on Ryan! We’re 16! How do you know that?” I asked, looking down at my lap.

“Hey,” Ryan started, forcing me to look in his eyes. “I don’t but I can guarantee that if this relationship ends, it won’t be me that ends it. Gia, you make me the happiest man on the earth. If something happened to us, I would fight for us until I couldn’t fight anymore and thats a promise.” He whispered before lightly kissing my lips. I kissed back with everything I had. I needed Ryan right now and he knew that. 

“Gia, have you seen Ryan? He’s not in his room.” Rose asked walking into my room. I held a finger up to my lips.

“He fell asleep in here.” I whispered. 

“Awe. He looks comfy.” Rose said. Ryan had his arms wrapped around my waist, trapping my to the bed and was snoring lightly. I gently rolled over and cuddled up into his chest and inhaled his amazing cologne. 

“Morning babe.” Ryan mumbled, his eyes still closed. 

“Morning.” I muttered against his chest. 

“Did you sleep well after I came in here?” He asked, his eyes meeting mine. 

“Yes I did. All because of you, my knight in shining armor.” I said teasing him slightly.

“Seriously, how are you?” Ryan asked, his face softening. I sighed.

“Honestly? I don’t know.” I whispered. Ryan wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

“Gia look at me.” He said in a soft, yet commanding tone. I slowly looked up. Our eyes met.

“What?” I whispered. Ryan smirked.

“You’re beautiful, you know that right?” He questioned. I blushed and Ryan bent down and kissed me. 

“I love you.” He whispered after a moment. I smiled.

“I love you to.” I said, stating what was true. 

“GIA!” Rose screamed. 

“WHAT?” I yelled back.

“Let’s go ride horses.” She said randomly. I smirked. 

“You’re on.” 

“Can I try riding Pandora?” Rose asked. I stopped Pandora in her tracks. 

“Rose, is that such a good idea?” I asked slowly. 

“Probably not but I want to try anyways.” She said. I slowly got off of Pandora and grabbed her reins. Rose smiled as she mounted Pandora. Pandora was fine until she realized that I wasn’t the one on her back and thats when she went ballistic. 

“Rose! You need to get off!” I screamed. Rose let out a blood curling shrike and flew off of Pandora. Her head struck and rock and her eyes closed. I could see the gash from here. Pandora charged me and I didn’t make it out of the way in time. My world went black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Update, sorry its so short! Any sugguestions on how to get more reads or what I can do to make this story any better or ideas for a story are welcome! If you have actually read this note comment 'penguin'! :)

Love, 

Me!