Discoveries

Chapter 16:

Discoveries:

“Umm Gia? Can’t. Breath.” Rose choked out. I immediately let her go. 

“What the heck happened?! I thought that you had died!” I yelled at her.

“I did! I was officially dead for fifteen seconds before I was revived.” She said. I felt relief rush through me. 

“Umm so I guess that i’ll just go?” Carter said. He walked out of the room with his girlfriend hot on his heels. 

“So I see that you have had the pleasure of meeting Ashley.” Rose laughed. 

“Yup. She’s not always like that is she?” I asked. Rose laughed.

“No. She’s one of the sweetest people ever! Her and Carter are going through a rough spot.” Rose said.

“Gia?” Jake asked coming into my room.

“Yea?” I asked.

“Can we talk?” Jake asked. Oh no. This can’t be good. “I don’t think that we’re working out.” He said. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Jake got up and walked out of my room. I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. The tears started to flow. Alex barged into my room.

“Hey Gia have you seen my.” Alex stopped when he saw me crying. “What happened?” He asked. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me. We sat there.

“Jake broke up with me again.” I said. Alex stood up. 

“Where is he?!” He growled. I was shocked. I had never seen this side of Alex before. 

“I don’t know.” I said. Alex stormed out of my room. 

I was woken up by someone shaking me.

“Whaa?” I asked groggy.

“We need your help. Jake-” Someone started. At the mention of Jake’s name I busted into tears. 

“What’s wrong? Did I say something?” They asked. I looked up and saw Carter. 

“We broke up.” I chocked out. Carter’s face softened. He wrapped his arms around me. What was it with the Bakers and hugs? I shrugged him off. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling like crap. I walked into my bathroom and laughed. I had make up smeared and running all over my face, my hair was everywhere and my eyes were bloodshot. I took a shower and got out and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out into my room and screamed. Blake was sitting on my bed.

“What the heck are you doing in here?!” I demanded.

“Why did you dump Jake?” He demanded.

“What are you talking about?! He dumped ME.” I said. I turned and stormed back into my bathroom. I waited until he left to come out again. I got dressed and did my hair and make up. I checked my phone and saw that Seth had texted me. He wanted to meet up for coffee. I replied and told him that I would meet him in ten minutes.

“Hey Gia! Over here!” Seth called. I walked over and saw Rose, Zac, and Lexa. I slid into the booth next to Rose and ordered coffee.

“So what’s up?” I asked. Zac and Lexa looked down blushing.

“No!” I exclaimed. 

“What?” Rose asked.

“You two are dating aren't you?!” I squealed. Lexa nodded. 

“Oh my gosh! We should do a group date! You two, me and Cole, Gia and Jake, and I’ll find you a date with one of my girlfriends Seth!” Rose squealed.

“Um there’s a slight problem in your plan.” I said. “Me and Jake broke up.” I said.

“WHAT?!” Everyone said at the same time. I nodded. 

“Actually, there’s two problems. I’m gay.” Seth said. I almost spit out my coffee.

“Your what?” I asked. Seth nodded.

“I thought that ya’ll knew.” Seth said. We sat in silence for a few minutes. 

“Well this is awkward. I think that I’m gonna go hang out with Cole.” Rose said. She got up and left.

“Well I guess that I’ll go to.” I said. 

“What happened?” Ty asked walking into my room.

“Umm?” I asked.

“You and Jake?” He said.

“I don’t really know. He just walked in and told me that it wasn’t working out then left.” I said sitting up. 

“Well then why is he all sad and putting everyone in an awful mood?” Ty asked. I shrugged. Ty rolled his eyes and walked out. I heard my phone go off. I rolled over and grabbed it. Rose was calling.

“Gia. Get up and get ready. I’ll be there in fifteen minuets to get you. No questions.” She said and then hung up. I rolled out of bed not bothering to fight it. I re-straitened my hair and fixed my make up. I put on a hot pick off the shoulder shirt that showed off my curves. I put on some jean booty shorts and looked at my reflection. I ran my fingers through my blond hair. I heard the door bell and headed down stairs. 

“Hey there miss sexy.” Rose said with a smile.

“Look who’s talking!” I exclaimed. She was wearing a light blue romper that brought out the green in her eyes and mad her look amazing. 

“You guys ready?” Cole asked walking down the stairs. His eyes grew wide when he saw Rose. 

“You look so good I want to make you change so that other guys will keep their eyes off you.” He said. Rose blushed and looked down. We walked out to the car and I saw that their was someone already there.

“Don’t be mad.” Rose said. I opened the door and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Their was a guy in there that looked like he had just stepped out of a magazine.

“Hi, I’m Gia.” I said. He turned to me and smiled. 

“Hi, I’m Ryan and might I say that you look beautiful.” Ryan said. I blushed and looked down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Well first things first, ALWAYS SAVE YOUR STORIES! I didn't save this chapter and my laptop died and I had to rewrite it! Well Comment, Vote, tell your friends! Umm.. No updates until 160 reads! You guys are awesome! I know that you can do it!

             Lots of Love,

                                   Me!