Hypnotism

Chapter 10: 

 Hypnotism:

Gia woke up the next day to the sound of a phone camera going off. She looked up at Rose who had her Iphone put and was taking pictures. Rose and Lexa giggled and then smiled at Gia. 

“Sleep good Gia?” Rose asked with a giggle. Gia nodded. 

“Well I wonder why?” Lexa said. I didn’t know what they meant and I didn’t care.

“What time is it?” I asked groggy. 

“5am.” Rose said with a smile.

“5am. You woke me at at 5 freaking am?!” I asked. They nodded. “Why?” 

“Well about 55 minutes ago we heard the door open and someone came in. We didn’t know who it was and we didn’t care. Well, me and Lexa, always wake up at 4:45am so that we can go for a run and then get ready. So, as usual, we woke up at 4:45 and saw you guys and HAD to take pictures!” Rose said. I saw that it was pointless to try and go back to sleep. So I went to get up and found myself unable to. I looked down and saw Jake’s hands around my waist. I sighed. I freed an arm and when to shake him awake. He grumbled something about how it was his unicorn and we couldn’t have it. Me rose and Lexa busted out laughing. Well our laughter woke him up and he looked confused. I finally freed myself and he fell back asleep. Me, Rose, and Lexa creeped silently into the hall. We started to laugh again. We walked into the kitchen where Carter, Cole, Alex, and Blake stood in their boxers. Me and the girls busted out laughing and the boys looked up at us, startled. They turned a really bright red and ran out of the kitchen. We sat down at the table and talked while Paisley, the nanny, made breakfast. A few minutes before breakfast was ready, Ann walked in, looking mad. 

“Really guys?!” Ann asked. “You left me in there by myself!?” 

“No. Correction. Jake was in there as well.” Lexa said. Me and Rose started to laugh again. 

“What’s so funny?” A grumpy Carter asked. This time he was fully dressed. 

“Nothing” Me, Rose, and Lexa chimed in unison.

“Whatever.” He mumbled. We started to laugh again and Ann looked confused.

“What happened? What did you do to me!?” Ann asked. 

“We do anything to you! We walked in on Carter and a few of the other guys in there boxers.” Lexa managed to choke out. We laughed for a few more minutes. We had just calmed down when Paisley call for breakfast over the intercom. She turned to us.

“Brace yourselves.” She said. We looked at each other before jumping up to grab something to eat. We had just sat down when we heard it. The stamped of guys all trying to get into the kitchen at the same time. 

After breakfast we when up to my room and sat down on the bed. 

“Alright. Confession time. Gia, where did you go last night?” Ann asked.

“I told you. There was a situation and I went to handle it.” I said. They looked like they didn’t believe me but they didn’t press it farther. We talked until nearly 8am before we were interrupted. Blake walked in and grabbed my arm. 

“He’s low.” He grumbled before storming off. This can not be good. I went towards Jake’s room and flung the door open. I ducked as something flew past my head. 

Jake picked up something else and prepared to throw it when I ran up behind him and put his arms behind his back and flipped him so that I had him pinned. Carter and Blake walked in and saw us. Jake was trying his hardest to get up but I wouldn’t let him. Carter and Blake’s mouthes dropped open and they stepped inside the room and closed the door. They walked over to a dark corner and sat down. I looked down at Jake’s face and saw that he was calming down. 

“Listen to me Jake. There’s no reason to be mad. There’s no reason to throw things. Now all that you need to do is go somewhere by yourself and think about things. When you think that your back to your normal self, you can come out.” I said in a soothing voice. Jake was instantly calm. I let him up and he walked out the door without another word. I looked around his room. It was a mess! I saw Blake and Carter still staring at me, mouths open.

“What the heck was that?!” Blake asked.

“That was a trick I learned when I used to calm my brother down. My dad called it my hypnotists trick.” I said.

“You have to teach me that!” Blake said. 

“Can’t. You have to figure it out by yourself.” I said.

“Can you show us one more time?” Carter asked. I nodded. Right at that moment, Alex walked in. I attacked him and had him pinned in less then 5 seconds. He struggled to get up but I was stronger.

“Stop fighting it Alex.” I said. He instantly stopped. He had this dazed look on his face. 

“Good. Now go think about things and come out when your done.” I said. I released him and he got up and left the room without another word. I smiled at Blake and Carter. I walked out of the room and started to run as soon as I got in the hall. I knew that they were behind me. Blake tackled me and pinned me. I grinned and flipped him over then pinned him.

“Don’t touch me. Now go tackle Carter and don’t let him up until I get to my room.” I said in my hypnotist voice. I let him up and he flew at Carter and pinned him. I could hear Carter yelling at me and Blake but I ignored it. 

I went back into my own room and saw that Rose and Cole were making out and so were Lexa and Alex. I shivered at the sight. I walked out of the room and saw that Carter was no longer pinned. I smiled and went into the kitchen where I saw Jake. I turned and walked out before he could see me. I walked into my room hoping that everyone was done kissing but all that had happened was Carter and Ann had started to make out. I walked into my bathroom and pulled on the bikini that Em had gotten me. It was hot pink. I walked out into the hall and ran down to the heated pool. I jumped in and felt the cool water rush over me. I swam for a while. Just letting of some steam. I jumped of the diving board and did a flip. I felt myself go under and I swam to the bottom. I when to go up when my foot got caught. I knew that I was out of air and time. I felt my lungs screaming for air and then the darkness came. I knew I was going to die. No one knew I was out here. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hehehe! I felt like leaving a cliffhanger! Sorry it's short!

          Lots of Love,

                                Me!