Confession Time

Chapter 7:

Confession Time:

“You what?!” Ann screeched.

“I live with them. But me and Jake don’t get along and I got in a fight with Blake last night. So i’m not talking to either of them. But Em, their mom, got me the ‘vet.” I said.

“Your so lucky! You live with the gods of guys!” Lexa said. 

“You are so way beyond my new best friend!” Rose stated.

“I have the best idea! You should have a sleepover tomorrow!” Ann said. I laughed. Right then the teacher walked in and class started. 

“And this is the lunch room!” Zac said. We walked over to where Rose and the other kids from my science. I had just sat my bag down when I felt myself being pulled away.

“Be right back.” I said. They were staring at me like I had two heads. 

I was pulled out of the lunchroom and into an empty classroom. 

“What the heck!” I said turning around. I saw Jake glaring at me and I turned and started to walk to the door. He somehow beat me there and pushed me backwards until I was against the wall.

“WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!” Jake yelled.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!” I yelled back.

“YOU TOLD PEOPLE THAT YOU LIVE WITH US?!” He yelled.

“YEA. I DID. GET OVER IT!” I said. I pushed him back and stormed out of the room.

“DON’T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!”Jake yelled.

“Watch me. Oh! And by the way, TAKE AN EGO CHECK!” I yelled. I slammed the door and stomped back to the lunchroom. 

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I said as I sat down. 

“Meow.” Jase grumbled.

The rest of the day past by in a blur. Before I knew it, I was walking back to my car. I saw Carter standing there and I unlocked the car. We got in and I drove out of the parking lot.

“I heard you and Jake had a blowout during lunch.” He said softly.

“People were talking about it?” I asked.

“Yea! But I mean I literally heard you. Ya’ll were loud.” He said.

We road the rest of the way in silence. When we pulled into the driveway Carter hopped out. 

“Can I start riding in here every day? I’m tired of Jake and Blake arguing to and from school.” Carter asked. I smiled and nodded. Carter smiled and walked inside. I took a deep breath before following him in. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Em. 

“Hey Em? Is it ok if I have some friends over tomorrow?” I asked.

“Defiantly! Hey will you come with me?” She asked, standing up. I followed her into a small office. Sitting on her desk was a small box with white wrapping paper. I looked at Em skeptically. She was smiling. 

“Open it!” Em said. I laughed at her eagerness. I grabbed the box and pulled the wrapping paper of to reveal an Iphone 4s.

“Em. I can’t take this!” I said handing it to her. She giggled and ran out of the room. I was so going to kill her later. I looked around the room and saw another white box with my name on it. I put the phone on the table and opened the second box. Inside was a small notepad with the phone information and Em and Will‘s numbers along with a few other memo’s from her. There was also a white otter box, a white pen with my name inscribed on it, a gas card and a debit, credit, and atm card. I sighed, knowing that it was no use to try and fight it. I walked over to the elevators and typed in the password. I was about to step in when I saw Jake and Blake. They looked over and saw me. 

“Gia we need to talk!” Jake said.

“Well then I guess that it’s a good thing that I have nothing to say to you.” I said. I stepped inside the elevator and the doors closed. As soon as I got up to my suite, I sent Zo to go get Em.

“Knock knock.” Em said. I turned to her.

“I want to switch rooms. I love this room and all but it’s way to big.” I said. 

“Ok. If that’s what you want. I have your stuff moved down the hall to a different room but I want this to be your sleepover room. It’s still yours but you don’t have to stay here if you don’t want.” Em said. I smiled. We walked down the hall to a different room. Em pushed open the door and revealed a huge room. Inside was a canopy bed and a bar. There was a door leading to a balcony with a hot tube. The bathroom and closets were the same and there was a flat screen 42’ TV with a cabinet full of movies. I turned to thank Em but she wasn’t there. Instead I saw Jake.

“What do you want?” I asked, my voice dripping with hate. 

“We need to talk.” Blake said. 

“What if I don’t want to.” I said.

“Then don’t just listen.” He said. 

“You have 2 minutes. Go.” I said.

I’m sorry for calling you a whore and for being a jerk and for storming out when I get mad and for making you have to get a ride to and from school with my mom and for yelling at you during lunch. I didn’t mean to yell but I didn’t want people to find out like they did. I was going to tell them and then you told them and I got mad and i’m sorry. But there is something that you need to know. I’m Bipolar.” He said, looking into my eyes. I felt my throat start to close up. I felt the tears coming on and the last thing I remember was screaming Jake’s name before the world faded to black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So what do you think of Jake's confession? And why did Gia pass out?

        Lots of Love,

                              Me!